06

Idc what anyone says Loveme105is my wife ...or husband..idk.
Your star will always be implanted in my heart ❤️✨.

Aura

Laiah Willow is freaky.

 This girl will be the death of me. After my very unnecessary outbursts at the airport she left. At first I had no intentions of following her , giving her space to think of her actions and beg back for the job but when I got a call from Mclaire stating that she quit, I did the most logical thing, I  followed her. I just had to make sure that she was okay. It was no secret that women had a tendency of doing some fucked up shit after quitting and I wasn't going to allow my mate to do something that she'd regret. 

Well it's a bit too late for that but I can't be blamed she practically threw herself at me, and who was I to deny my mate of her sexual desires.

She's a ball of fire and I had no choice but to tame her.  She was asleep now, head on my lap as she snored  lightly, looking like a complete satisfied angel... my angel.

Maybe it's the mate bond but I was physically attracted to this woman and I was loving every bit of it.

" Miss Bakes we're at Toronto Pearson." Jake my chauffeur says through the mike. It's known for delayed flights but I've never experienced either of those things, I'm Aura fucking Bakes after all. 

"Great. Tell Harry to carry the luggage because my arms are a bit full at the moment."

"Yes Miss." He said then muted the mike once more and I opened the door and walked into the airport.

So I lied, sue me.

I am still going to Florida and it wasn't on no business per se. I'm going back home to spend some time with my family. The only reason I hired a Chef was because we needed the extra help in the kitchen. Five of the cooks died in the most recent rogue attack. 

I wasn't worried about her finding out about werewolves and all the other supernatural who belonged to the pack. In these modern times no one runs about shifting in the pack house, there was the forest for that. I knew for a fact that no human would ever think of taking a walk into a forest without a trail, it was too risky.

I'll have to tell her eventually but it was still too soon. I need to work on getting her to like me first before we reach that point. 

"Hello this is your Captain speaking, we'll be leaving shortly so please, do tighten your seat belts." George says from the intercom.

No matter how much I scolded him, he never seemed to listen. There was only six of us on the plane, well besides Laiah .The pilot, George with his husband Cherry as his co-pilot, the two flight attendance Jamie and Reya who were also married, Jef the mechanic and me the only passenger.

 I owned a private jet. I always hated traveling in public vehicles so my father bought me this Jet when I was a little girl and I've had it ever since.

It was then I was regarded as the spoiled daughter of the multi Billionaire Jafar Bakes but no one knew that I worked really hard for it. My father wasn't one to hand in undeserving people presents even with his money. He believed that someone should work for what they wanted and so do I.

Lord knows how my mother dealt with him. It was the typical cliché story where the ruthless boss falls in love with the nerdy assistant only the boss was a werewolf and the  assistant was an Angel; her true form was quite majestic. 

Their relationship wasn't so good from the start ; an Alpha wolf mated to a Angel was not exactly common but as much as they hated it, there was nothing the council could do about it. In fact nothing could be done when the Goddess is involved, well besides those who were mated. There were times when the goddess chosen mates were rejected but those instances were rare.

I hope she doesn't reject me, I thought as I ran my hands through her curls. She was so beautiful.

It was going to be hard hiding the fact that she was my mate, not that I really wanted to but Laiah was a human and it was rare for a human to mate to a hybrid. I could only imagine how difficult it must be finding out that your girlfriend was a werewolf and that supernatural beings existed.

I'd probably shit my pants!

"Who's that you got there with you,"Reya says startling me from my thoughts.

"That's my girlfriend Laiah." I answered smiling at the sleeping beauty.

"Oh wow! A girlfriend? Who would have thought?" She exclaims," babe come see Aura's girlfriend!"

The chubby brunette came running to my suite," where is she?"

Reya smiled lovingly at the lady's enthusiasm kissing her on her cheeks before answering," shush baby, she's sleeping."

"Ooohhh. She's so pretty," she cooed.

Ever watched Alvin and the chipmunks? Well Jamie was Theodore and was the heart of the crew. She was practically leaking adorableness. No one could ever stay mad at her and Reya, the beauty queen was obsessed with her. When they announced their relationship I was a bit surprised. Reya could have been a Russian model with her white blonde hair and evergreen eyes and perfect body while Jamie was ..well wasn't at all attractive with her chubby cheeks, and extra skin. I guess love had no boundaries.

"How did you guys meet?" Jamie asked finally calming down.

" She's the Chef I'm bringing home ." They didn't know about my big secret but they were close enough friends and I didn't want to lie about something so simple.

"Oh. Well I hope she brings you happiness," Jamie says as he gave me a side hug.

"Yes and good sex too!" Reya added but I chose to ignore her.

"Okay out you go. Go have sex or something!" I said shooing them.

I love these people. Reya was my nineteen year old friend who happened to be a seasonal model who used the flight attendance as an excuse to spend time with her secret lover. She was deep down in the closet but who could blame her, her parents were very religious.

George and Cherry were pilots I met during a book signing. Whenever I was leaving the for more than a week I'd call them up, and they'd use it as an opportunity to get a break from their 3 kids.

Jef was the one I actually hired because the air craft wasn't exactly new and needed a few check ups once in a while. No one really knew much about him besides he was a 28 year old mute.

"We'll be arriving Florida in approximately 1 hour," Cherry announced.

Great, just enough time to get a little nap.