23

Laiah

Where the fuck was she?

It's been hours since we went down to the living room and Aera was nowhere to be seen.

"When I find her she's never fucking leaving this house again!" Aura growled.

What was she even thinking leaving us like that?

The most fucked up thing ever was that she didn't have a phone so there as no way to contact her." Why didn't we get her a phone!'

"We were supposed to but we were too busy fucking to go out yesterday." Aura states.

Great! What do we do?

I tried linking her but I was blocked off. Why am I blocked off? Aera was going to have a lot of questions to answer to!

" Let's go to the pack house. Maybe someone saw her. She's the only blue eyed red head here, it's pretty hard to miss her!" We raced to the pack house calling her name but her scent was no where to be found.

"Are you okay Alpha?" Gwen a teenage warrior asks.

Maybe he knows!" Have you seen an average height red head , icy blue eyes anywhere around here?" I asked silently begging for him to know where she was.

He stood for a moment deep in thought probably trying to think back to see if he actually saw her then he clicked his tongue signalling that he probably had an idea," you mean Boops!"

Boops? Who the fuck was Boops.

He saw my confused face and pulled out his phone," wait lemme check her insta she has a couple pics there."

Insta? Aera doesn't have a phone , how could she have insta? I knew that there was no possiblity that it was her but I just wanted to make sure...just incase.

"Here loook. This is Boops."

She's gasped in recognition. This woman was nothing like out innocent Aera but she was infact Aera.

There was a particular picture that stood out..hell all the pictures stood out!

There was one where she was on a bed, with a way too revealing tube top and a short shorts that could easily be mistaken as an underwear. Her ass was arched up just like she did last night. Only that ass was only for our eyes not the world.
Aura growled angrily probably thinking the same.

The next picture was worst, way worst. Our mate kneeled with a rainbow coloured icicle in her mouth. Make up done, nails done, half of her hair was now dyed rainbow coloured but it was the red thong, and her now pierced nipples that caught my eyes.

Eat me. The caption said.

I was going to do a lot more that eating.

"Where the fuck is she?' Aura asks clicking on the photo searching for a location but there wasn't any.

Great! Just Great!

"Hold up, she's going live!' Gwen says clicking in h
The profile pic of her ass that we'll definitely have a talk about later.

Aera stood pretty as hell now in a very revealing one piece. Where did she even get those?

"GUEEESSS WHAT ! YOUR FAVORITE BITCH GOT HERSELF A MOTHER FUCKING TATTOO!" she cheers turning to show a two wolves surrounding by a dragon.
How did she know that I was a dragon? Maybe it was coincidental?

"ITS PRETTY AINT IT! WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE'S PRETTYYY? MY VAGINA!" wait...

Swear words.

Tattooes.

Unnecessary shouting.

Something was really wrong with my Aera!

"THIS CLUB DO BE LIT THOUGH!AND GUESS WHO THIS BITCH SAW AT DRUNKEN DESIRES? CARDI MOTHER FUCKING B! THIS IS LITERALLY FATE!" she squeal." SAY HI CARDI!"

" EOOOWWWWWWW." Some latina chick says exposing her tongue.

Suddenly the camera is flipped and shows Aera twerking on some pole. I grabbed a seething Aura and walked away from the scene.

We were going to to this Drunken Desires and we're getting our mate before she does something I know she'll regret.

" We could take the jeep." Aura offers.

"No I can't." I really didn't need this right now.

"Why? It's not a problem!" She persists.

I suddenly felt so stupid. I was no doubt a strong supernatural of three different species and I couldn't handle a simple car ride. " I get car sick. " I said making an excuse.

"But you're a supernatural now, we don't get sick." She says furrowing her eyebrows.

" I-. I'll just stay here and prepare something for you guys to eat when you get back." I rushed out as I speed walked down the path, leaving a very confused Aura.

Phew. That was a very close one.

It's not like I didn't want them knowing. I just feel like too much bad things keep happening. Sure I've told them a bit about my past but I guess there were things that I didn't like bringing up.

I stepped into the house , heading to the kitchen to prepare a mate worthy meal. Aera was probably drunk which meant oily foods would exactly be a great idea.

Never thought I'd see the day.

Gosh I hope they're okay.

Maybe food wasn't a good idea. Maybe junk and a few desserts would be best. Everyone was already so drained.

But what if they wanted food? I thought.

Guess I'll do both.

An hour later I found myself tidying up as I waited patiently for my mates to arrive. I set up the living room with pillows , soft blankets and the snacks were all there, waiting to be eaten.

I figured we'd watch a movie or two or just cuddle.

It was perfect! Just what we needed.

I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and raced back down the stairs.

My mind was all over the place as I sat down on the blanket trying to figure out what exactly was Aera's problem. We treated her well nice last night.

Was it because we didn't have sex with her? Impossible!

Was it because she didn't get to go out to lunch with us yesterday?

What was Aera's problem and why wasn't she talking to us instead of us wilding out?

"WHAT PART IN DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND AURA!"

Guess I'll be figuring out soon.