32

Laiah

What the fuck just happened?

I've been thinking that a lot lately.

We fucked Riley and felt no form of remorse. The petite blonde that was apparently new here.

Was this guy my mate? It didn't feel like it. There were no sparks, I just felt the need to care and comfort him.

This was just too confusing.

"Urmm. I guess I'd get going. I'm sorry for everything." He rushed out searching for his clothes.

But I wanted him to stay. I needed him to stay." You're not going anywhere."

He turned to me, surprised that I'd even say such a thing." What?"

"You heard her." Aura was laying on her side smiling at Riley.

He sat back down, and Aura pulled him closer to her playing with his hair." Fine but we can only stay here for 15 minutes. The jet will land in half an hour."

Just enough time for a little nap. I brought the two of them closer feeling the warmth of their bodies. My eyes were closing slowly, the sleep was coming.

"Have a nice nap."Riley says before we all fell into a nice slumber.

Slap.

Slap.

Slap.

I opened my eyes to see a blanket face Aera." Heyyyy." I smiled happy to see my mate.

"Hello." She says flatly."get up. We're here." Then she leaves.

"What's up with her?"I asked Aura who was now awake, confused as ever.

"I don't know." She shrugs," we'll find out later."

"And what about him?" I ask pointing to the sleeping angel.

"We're somehow connected to him, I can feel it. We'll bring him with us, besides we already marked him. There's nothing else to do."

We got up, dressed and placed the sleeping boy on my shoulders."okay all set."

We stepped out of the plane, unto the dry pavement. Aera was a few feet away walking towards the airport. Some guys took our bags and followed in the same direction.

"You think Aera feels what we feel towards him?" Aura asks out of the blue.

"She has to." I couldn't imagine the stress of only us two having feelings for him.

"Right. She mutters as we enter, making our way to the private terminal where Aera was waiting... impatiently.

"How long does it take to get dressed?" She hissed clearly annoyed.

"We were literally right behind you!" Aura scoffs.

"No. You guys were wayyy ahead of me." She says then remains silent until the rest of the check in.

We were leaving the airport, suitcase in hand when a large crowd of teenagers came rushing towards us which was quite strange to be honest.

" Omg! That's Aura Bakes! And look Boops! Omg!" A girl cried.

"Heyy wassup?" Aera smiled for the first time.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! She spoke to me!" This was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me...ever.

"So these are your lovers?" Another ask playing paparazzi.

"No ofc not!" She laughs," we're just really close friends." She shrugs.

Ouch. I turned to Aura who was staring at her in disbelief.

"So you're single?" At this moment everyone was silent waiting on her response.

"Single as I came into this world." She laughs but this time it sounded a bit strain.

"Anyone in mind?" Another ask. I faced her more than ready to hear her reply.

"Oh no sweetie. I'm single until I die."

Okay so what the fuck was happening?

" Laiah who is that guy that you're holding?" I heard from the back but chose to ignore.

"Listen guys we gotta go. We'll see you soon yeah?" Aura says as she dragged Aera into the waiting vechile.

As we sat down, Aera pulled out her phone." Hi guys! It was no nice for some of you to show up today. Really made me feel better. I'm currently in a vechile but I will start a live as soon as I get out. Boops out! Byeeeee."

"What the fuck was that about?" Aura asked as I could only stare. 

Aera on the other hand paid no mind to her and placed her headphones in, humming happily to herself.

Aura grabbed the phone, throwing it across the car." I'm talking to you."

"It couldn't be me. Not with that fucking attitude. " She growled equally pissed an I could only think of one thing.

Aera swore. Aura was equally surprised but regained her composure," now what's that supposed to mean? Who else would I be talking to?"

"You're new bitch." She growls turning up her face." So what? You think I'd just tolerate your disrespect? Is he even your mate? But he got the mark right? I'm here because unlike you I give a fuck about everyone here besides McFucked over there, doozing off like I'm not about to kill him in his sleep."

I've never seen her that angry before and it's really terrifying. Usually I'll be the one cleaning the mess up but this time I'm actually guilty. " I'm sorry baby. We really felt a strong connection with him. I think he is out mate."

" And I'm not." She scoffs.

"Okay Ma'am where here." I forgot all about the chaffeur that was driving us to my sister's place.

"Thanks." I handed him the bill and a few change extra as Aura unloaded the car. Aera had long time grabbed her shit and left.  Riley was still asleep on the car seat. I scooped him up, and brought him to my chest.

He must have been really tired.

"He's so cute." Aura gushes.

"That he is." I chuckled.

"Hurry the fuck up, this guy won't let me in." Aera says. As bad ass as how she seemed at the moment , I really missed our sweet Aera, the one who blushes at my every compliments, the one who was excited to take pictures with me. I miss her and it's all my fault but we'll fix this.

Right now I need to figure out just who the fuck I am.