25

Aura

"AURALLYA THAMAS SYPH ANDREA AOROR TCHAN BAKES!"

My mother stood in all her glory glaring me down from the entrance of the kitchen.

I could only smile guiltily at me ever so loving mother. For the past few days I haven't really been checking up on her or my father."listen mom I know what you're gonna say and so sorry. Things have been so hectic these past few days with the threat, a new mate, us fighting.."

"YOU'VE GOT A NEW MATE!" Shit! I'm only making this worst for me.

" I thought you knew......" I drawled not knowing what to say.

" Did you tell me?" She says folding her she's across her chest.

"No..."I winced.

"Exactly. Be at the family dinner tonight.  Bring fried wings." With that she turns to leave.

Phew! 

I could finally breath! Mother's can be pretty scary. Lucky for me my mates weren't here at the moment.

Laiah and Aera went shopping in the mall 5 minutes from here. Let's just say Laiah didn't approve of the very revealing clothes that Aera got yesterday. I  stayed back to complete some work. I'd just went to the kitchen to prepare some mac and cheese when mom barged in demanding I come to dinner.

It was 5 pm now. Dinners at home usually began at 7pm so I had 2 hours to prepare the wings, which wasn't a problem at all. I usually seasoned them before freezing so this should be easy.

I went to the fridge, got out the chicken, took my mac and cheese from the microwave and grabbed my phone on the counter as I heard it ringing.

"Hello." I answer.

"Bubba!" Aera cheered. It was nice knowing that she was back toher adorable self." We're buying some food stuff at this place called Richardo.Is there anything you'd like?"

Aww." I'll be satisfied with anything you choose baby."

"You think we don't fucking know that?" Laiah says." We called to find out what you want not what you'd accept."

Yeesh! Who pissed in her tea?" Fine! I'll have anything with beef."

"That's better. We'll be home in 20." She says.

"Why 20? Ricardo is like next to the mall. It should be about a 7 minute ride home." A girl knew her maths.

"Bubba we walked!" Aera says from the background.

Walked?" Why would you walk when there are 7 working vechiles in the garage?"

"Gotta go bye!" She rushes out hanging up.

We were definitely discussing this later. Laiah has been acting strange everytime I mentioned a vechile. Was she scared of them? Impossible, she had no problem getting on a vechile at the airport.

Assumptions weren't getting me anywhere, I  just had to wait for 20 minutes. I continue reading my charts in hopes of some distraction.

"Honey I'm home!" I guess the 20 minutes was already up.

"I'm in the living room!" I shouted.

"Look Bubba look at what we got!" Aera says excitingly as she poured out the contents in all her bags." We got a lot if pretty stuff! We even got matching suits! I got them in gold because we're so golden! You should see them! Wait...where are they? Maybe they're in the-"

"Wow wow wow! Slow down baby." Laiah chuckles as she placed the tiny Aera on her hip like a baby," why  don't we eat before the food gets cold and then we look at the clothes."