40

" Wake your lazy asses up, it's time to leave!" Riley shouts pounding on the room's door.

I guess we really didn't have all the time in the world." Shit! I'm coming!" I shouted as I attempted to untangle myself from my sleeping mates.

" Enough of that I'm coming thing, I've heard enough of that last night," he groaned, opening the door. 

"So you heard and decided not to join?" I asked confused." I though you were a sex angel."

"Oh honey don't act so sad, I'm sure it was enjoyable, well as enjoyable as it can get in my absence," he teased.

We shared a laugh but I could hear that his was forced." You okay Riley?"

"I will be when this entire thing is over," he sighed.

"Yeah me too."

"Great, now let's head out, our plane leaves soon and the car is waiting. I already packed, so all you need to do is get that sex scent of from you," he glanced at his watch for a second then added, "or not , there is no time. Just throw something on. We're late." Then he left.

Great! I didn't even have a bask in my mates scents; so disappointing. 

"Babes wake up, please." I tried shaking, I even gave light slaps but it was no use.

After a while, I gave up and accepted that if I didn't dress and carry them on my own, there was no way that they'd leave this country so I got to work quickly.

Surprisingly I was done in the next ten minutes. I passed a wet rag along their bodies in attempt to clean, they'll receive full baths when they got to the pack house. I grabbed Aura first and headed downstairs. Riley was just about to leave  with a suitcase in hand.

"Where's my sister?" I asked.

He knocked his head on the wooden frame of the door then faced me ,"I almost forgot to tell you, she left earlier this morning for Italy. She claims that she's going to detox and that she'll see you soon."

Sigh, Gem really was insane." Okay, I'll call her later. So where exactly is this car?"

"Just follow me."

So I did exactly that. Turns out the car was parked right in front of the house. I gently placed Aura in the back seat then went back up to get Aera.  It was bit of a tight fit but they'll be fine once we get into the jet.

"There's no space for you at the back you're gonna have to sit with me at the front or you could drive?" he suggests.

"NO!" I shouted way too quickly.

Riley raised a brow," Okaaaay then. In that case I'll bring one of the chauffeurs with us." Then she left to go back into the house.

I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding. In all honesty I almost forgot that I was scared of driving and vehicles in general. Thinking of it, I haven't had a panic attack or mental breakdown since the entire closet incident and for that I am grateful, maybe I really got over it.

"Good Morning Miss." Some fancy looking guy said as he entered the car.

"Morning," I answered as Riley entered the vehicle .

"Okay so we're all set. Let's go." he said as he sat next to the driver who started the ignition.

I closed my eyes, inhaled and exhaled then opened it again only to find Riley looking at me from the mirror. "What?" I growled defensive.

"You're stronger now and no longer alone; you'll be fine." He said before turning to face the window.

And just like that I was okay for the rest of the ride.

------ 6 hours later--------

It was almost evening and we were now close to the park house after long hours on the plane, Aera and Aura were still asleep. I guess I really worked them out last night.

"Listen, when we get to the pack house you can't tell anyone that I'm a guardian angel. Stick to the plan and simply say that I'm your third mate, we don't need any more confusion." Riley warns.

"That's understandable." I muttered.

"Great."

"Take a left from here, we're close." I ordered.

The car swayed to the left, following the dirt path that lead to the pack.

I smelt it before I saw it. The burning  scent entered my nostrils, plaguing my lungs with thick grey smoke. "Riley, take the girls to the safe house 10 minutes up the path and stay put, you guys should be fine there."

The pack was under attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The past two chapters were purposely short because the next chapter  is going to be extremely long and hopefully entertaining.

Once again thanks so much for all the love , votes and comments. I honestly never thought I'd reach this far.