22

Aera.

I definitely did not regret my decision.

I stood in the mirror admiring myself. I never thought in anyway that I could look this sexy.

"Damn girl you fine!" Barbara says running her fingers through my straighten hair.

Yup. I straightened it. Well permed it.

After spending two hours with her my attire completely changed. I was now in a red top that only covered my nipples , a destressed shorts that's showed just a little bit of my ass and a red pump that I just learnt to walk in.

Barbs thought I needed it .She said we're going clubbing.. whatever it was it sounded fun and I needed as much fun as I could get to distract me from my mates.

"Okay we're ready to go!" She says after apply a bit of make-up like she did to me. "Wow we look like sisters."

We really did with the matching clothes anyone else would assume that we're related.

"Come let's take a pic for my insta." She squeals.

I had no idea what that was but there was no harm in taking a pic. "Sure."

She guided me to her large bed covered in stuffies and told me to pose. I had no idea what I was doing so I just kinda sat there staring at her.

"No babe you gotta have attitude to match the fit. Come I'll show you." He placed her phone on the dresser and crawled on the bed, ass in the air and lips pouted . It looked like she was advertising her body, the way her eyes shone.

"Now your turn!"

I mimicked her exact position, pouting my lips and everything. The way she was hyping me up, had me feeling cuter than I actually looked.

After a few shots she handed me her phone so I could take one of her and after we decided that it was time to head out.

"Hey what's your insta account ?" She asks and we closed the door to her expensive looking car.

"Well I don't have one. I'm fact I have no idea what that is."

The way she gasped holding her hands to get chest like I said the worst thing ever." Fine then. Give me your phone."

She stretches her hands over to me waiting patiently for something I didn't have. " YOU DONT HAVE A PHONE?"

" Nope!" I replied giggling at her shaped mouth.

" We're getting you one." She says driving off.

" But I don't have any- " I began only to be cutted of by her.

"It's on me. We're friends now, might as well get you some cute clothes as well. Ou and maybe we can do our nails!" She cheers excitedly.

"But what about the club?" We had spent so much time preparing for it and it seems like we weren't going anymore.

"Honey we bring the club to us!' she giggled.

I had no idea what that meant but I found myself laughing with her.

For the entire ride she was teaching me the lyrics to Taki Taki by Cardi B , Selena something and two other guys and I'd have to say it's now my favorite song.

"Ok boo. We're here. Now boops you gotta keep your head high , no matter what anyone say keep your badass bitch face and strut like the mother fucking queen you are. Don't let nobody tell you shit. If a sexy guy oogles at you, smirk, wink then pretend like you never saw them. Got it?" She says.

" I think so."

" Great! Miki, Sasha and Pur are waiting for us at the entrance. See! Look them over there!" She shouts opening the door on her side.

I followed behind her not wanting to lose myself in such a large unfamiliar area.

"BITCHES!" she shouted as she ran and leaped unto the three gorgeous beings who hugged back with much enthusiasm.

Must be nice to have friends. I literally couldn't relate.

Oh wait... Barbs was my friend!

"Boops hurry I'm gonna introduce you to the gang." She says with her hand on hip.

"This is Pur." She points to an Asian guy, with short dark hair that was laid perfectly on his large head. He wore a lose green pants and a pastel pink vest and I'd have to say it suited his tan skin perfectly.

"This is Miki." Miki was ... short very short but the tattooes that decorated her arms and her entire bad girl look told me that she wasn't one to fuck with.

"And finally Sasha." She was the darkest person I ever laid eyes on ever. And gosh was she beautiful. Her green eyes literally popped out and I could only stare. She was really out of this world.

"Sup boops" they answered all smirking making me feel at tad bit shy.

"Hey." I waved looking anywhere but them.

"Aww such a cutie! Let's go pamper him" Pur says grabbing my arms pulling me into the building.

" Hold on Pur! She needs a phone!" Barbs calls out catching up to us.

"Fine then." He rolled his eyes still holding my hands as we passed a series of shops all selling different things." Bingo! Found it!"

As we walked into the store a young man came up to us, " Good afternoon , welcome to C.I.S how can I help you?" His expression was bored and I only pitied him

"How many times do you say that in a day?" I asked curiously.

He seemed surprised by my question but answered nonetheless," every time someone steps in."

"Oh no! That must suck! Why don't you just record it and play over? " Atleast that's what I'd do .

He burst out in a loud and booming laughter, a few people even stared but he didn't seems to care." You're too cute but really what would you like?"

"We came here for a phone." Sasha says speaking up." Something with great quality."

"Ahh I see. Samsung or Apple?" The baked staring off into the device he had in his palm.

"Samsung." The entire group responded.

Well Samsung it is.

"Would you like me to set it up for you?" He asked.

"Sure thing."

About thirty minutes later I left the store with a phone that I really didn't know the name of. Everyone added their numbers and insta accounts on my newly made one.

Barbs said that she'd take out a few pictures so that I could post and I was more than happy.

"Oh let's do our nails, then we'll get some cute outfits and then we'll go to the club!" Purr squealed.

"Yes boo. This pussy needs to get sucked!"

I loved my new friends!