21

Aera

Laiah was freaking out! Since we woke up from the nap we found her pacing in the room mumbling to herself. Now fully dressed in a sweat pants and tee.

"Are you going to keep in doing this whole morning?" Bubba asked startling the poor girl.

"Oh you're awake." She couldn't even look us in the eye.

"What's wrong now?" Bubba sighed standing fully naked from the night before.

She looked well...fucked. Her hair flew in all directions, her skin was still red from all the skin slapping. I could only stare at the dried cum on her legs and butt. Yet still she was still one of the most beautiful.

"Put some clothes on." Laiah says.

"No need to be shy mama, you' be seen it all before.' I giggled.

She said nothing but it was all in her eyes. She wanted so bad to fuck us or maybe it was just my hormones talking.

Nope.

It was definitely her. Her golden eyes were  now a black void staring intensely   at what belonged to her. She held Bubba's ass a began sniffing her neck inhaling her scent." Mine." She growled.

And boy did I almost cum in my pants.

Wait I wasn't wearing pants.

"I'm not sure about that." Bubba was pretty brave to tell this woman that she wasn't hers.

I could see her stiffen against her neck growling deeper than I ever heard." Mine."

"No." Well this was going to be interesting.

I rested my chin on my palm and gasped as I saw Mama pressed Bubba on the wall roughly. "Mine."

she only smirked then answered.

"No."

I didn't know  how or when she her dick left her pants but she shoved it right down Bubba's aching ass who seemed pretty pleased with herself.

Such a horny Alpha.

"Harder." Bubba moaned.

With the rate this was happening, I'm not sure there was a harder.

"Deeper mama."  She was balls deep in  Bubba.

My core ached wanting to be part of the fun but I was still exhausted from the night before so I settled with just watching.

Mama fisted Bubba's hair in a ponytail and was now slamming into her doggy style.

The room was filled with grunts and cries of pleasure. Such a lovely way to wake up to.

"Tell me Aura Bakes who do you belong to?" She whispers.

"..."

"Who?" Mama says as she smacks her ass.

"You." She gasps as she was flipped over to face mama who went straight to her lips.
Her back was arched and get pink buds were looking do lickable from where  I stood.

I don't know where the strength came from but suddenly I found myself right next to them beside the dresser but I was  pushed away, nearly crashed into the wardrobe.

I held my chest in complete shock.

It had to be a mistake! I went back to them trying to pull their mouths apart but instead they growled at me warning me to leave the alone.

They didn't want me. None of them did.

I thought -

It doesn't matter anymore. Really doesn't. I felt the tears begin to build up so i left the room feeling so cold and empty inside.

They marked me as theirs.

But they couldn't fuck me like theirs.

Is it because of my infertility?

I guess my parents were right.

I made way to the bathroom, turning on the water to ice cold. I felt like an icy shower would be just the the thing for me.

After scrubbing the scent of sex in my skin, I sat down in the tub staring at the beautiful white design of the bathroom.

Was it because I was an omega?

Did they not like my flat chest?

Was I not attractive?

Maybe it's the way I dress. I didn't have much clothes since  I was never privilege enough to own a lot. Besides my parents were dead and I  no one to burrow clothes from.

Bubba did say we needed to go shopping but with the moans I'm hearing from upstairs that didn't seem like it was gonna happen.

I could get myself a job.

But where? I barely finished highschool  too busy locked in a basement. Maybe I could get one by the Alpha...not Bubba but her parents.

I turned off the water, stepping out of the tub unphased by the cool wind against my skin. I was all use to it. Afterall i was locked in a basement for years.

I was about to go to the room to find  something to wear but instead I wrapped myself  in of the many towels in the cabinet and left the house not wanting to be there anymore.

They obviously won't miss me. Either way I'll be back. They were my goddess chosen mates , I couldn't physically be with anyone else even if I tried.

The pack house was close to ou- I mean their house so it took less than no time to arrive.

I walked into the large building filled with hundreds of strangers and unfamiliar doors and hallways. It was then I realized that I had no idea where I'm going.

"Looking for someone?" A person says catching my attention.

I turned to see a stunning looking young lady, she didn't look older than 17 with her blonde curls and dolly blue eyes. She had a cute jeans romper and a white crop top with some white vans. In fact she looked a lot like barbie.

"Hi." I waved shyly.

Urghh! What's wrong with me?

"Aww you're soo cute." She squealed pinching my cheeks.

"I'm not cute." I muttered blushing furiously.

"Yes you are! Cute and naked! Let's go to my room. I've got tons of clothes that would look so cute on you!" she smiles stretching her hands for me to take.

The reason I came here was long forgotten as I took her hand hoping that I didn't make the wrong decision.