20

This is basically the fuck (mating) chapter, you can skip if you want it won't cause any confusion.

I really think you should skip it tho..it's shitty 🤣💁

Laiah

"Sooooo..." I trailed off not knowing what to say. I've never been alone with Aera ever before and I was a bit shy. I guess I didn't change that much.

"I don't bite. You can come over here mama." She says patting to the side next to where she was now laying down.

"Ok," I muttered scooting over to her not facing her.

"Come on look at me!"She groaned pulling on my shoulder.

She was such an amazing mate. Minutes ago I was insulting her making her feel so bad about herself that she had to run off crying!

I did that. Me. Laiah Willow. I couldn't help the single tear that ran down my cheek." I'm so sorry." I cried turning to her this time so she could really see that I meant ever word I said.

"Hey...I know. And I forgive you. No need to cry, Aera got you." She wiped the tears that was rolling past my lips to my chin smiling ever so sweetly.

We were silent for a while. She was staring at me like I was the most beautiful thing ever and I was still drowning in guilt.

She cupped the side to my face, bringing it closer to her. If I didn't know better if say she wanted to a kiss. It was the ways she stared at my lips so longingly.

I waited patiently for her to make her move but it seemed like she was waiting on me. I closed the little gap between us, connecting our lips .

I thought it would have been the same as Aura but it was so different! Gentler, slower.

"More." She whispered against my lips. She deepend the kiss ,gripping unto my back as she strandled me holding me even closer.

Her hand were everywhere, grabbing, pulling on my hair, gripping my ass.

"Wow. As sexy as this is I think maybe we should relax a bit. I don't want to push you into thinking about sex just because I'm your mate." I'd hate that.

" What? No! I want this. I wanna feel you." She groaned grinding her ass against my dick .

"Fuck no babe. We should stop." I gasped unable to control myself.

"Are you not enjoying yourself?" He pouted faking innocence.

This woman was really something else! Where did the shy Aera disappear to?

"Y-yess." I hissed as I felt her clit rub against my now exposed dick. The towel was miraculous gone." Fuck!"

She smirked enjoying the fact that she had such an effect on me but what should she expect? She was too sexy.

"Fuck me mama. Please?" She begged biting down on her lip.

If I don't shut this woman up I'm gonna fuck her before I planned to but I couldn't just leave her hanging. I flipped us over liking that I was now in control.

" What are you doing?" She moaned as I raised her shirt off leaving her fully naked body.

She really was special!

She tried covering her body with her hands suddenly too conscious.

"Where did my bold mate went off to?' it was my turn to smirk.

She shivered as I ran my tongue on her hardened nipples arching her back up grinding it on me." Fuck!" She roared.

I continued kissing down, ensuring that I tasted every bit of her sweet body.