17

Aera

This extraordinary being that  stood before me was my second mate.
She wasn't at all what I expected her to be or what Bubba said she looked like.

She was a giant, probably 7 feet. Bubba said she was short.

Her hair was not curly or black, it was now straight and golden with matching eyes which complimented her dark skin ( the only thing that remained the same ).

I've never seen anyone with such features anywhere. Then again I never left the basement of my parent's house so I wouldn't exactly know but what I did know was that my mate was beautiful.

"Laiah? You're awake?' Bubba says for the thousandth time but who could blame her, the woman had been asleep for weeks, in a pod and she's suddenly standing in front of us in her naked glory.

How did I not notice that? She had a dick! Just like Bubba!  Well 3 times bigger than Bubba. Laiah was obviously the dominant one in the relationship.

"Calm down woman. Yes it's me." She smirked.

"Don't tell me to calm down! Not when your ass was in a cocoon for the entire month! Not when I felt your heart stop beating! Not when I saw you die a two weeks ago! You don't get to tell me to calm down Laiah Willow!" My heart broke as I saw my Alpha burst into tears .

Laiah ran towards her, embracing in a tight hug but not too tight. She was way too muscular now, she could crush Bubba into pieces.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry," she cooed.

I felt happy that she was finally getting the comfort that she needed but at the same time felt sad because I felt out of place. Like I didn't belong .

I guess mama was right.

Who could love a man with a vagina?

Foolish boy! You think your mate will accept and ugly freak like you?

Richard next time we make love please remind me to wear a condom. We can't have any more mistakes, Aeron is enough!

I tried so hard for them to love me. I did everything! I cleaned, cooked, I took the beatings, all the abuse. All I ever wanted was to be a good girl.

Yeah girl. Sure I lacked curves and the female physic but I had a vagina and always felt like I was female. Hence why I changed my name to Aera.

I hate you.

Even after they died I could hear the venom in their voices. If the people who created me hated me, then how could I love myself, how could someone else love me?

All this time, Laiah was cooped up with her mate. It suddenly felt too wrong to refer to Laiah as my mate.

A tear escaped my right eye as I got up from my sitting position , heading to the door to give them some space.

Or maybe just disappear forever. That seemed nice. I held the knob of the door  but was stopped by someone calling my name.

"Where are you going mate?" Laiah says speaking to me for the first time.

"I-" my throat was tight from keeping in the tears and I didn't want to breakdown infront of them.

Laiah stared at me , with a frown plastered on her face.

See. One look at me and she was already upset. I really needed to leave.

"Come here." I heard someone say but no lips were moving. Did all these years in the basement really messed up my mind?

"It's me. Laiah. Come here baby." What in the biscuits? How did she get in my head?

"It's a gift. Now come." She patted the side of the bed where they both were smiling. I wonder if Bubba could get in my head as well?

"Bubba? Who's Bubba?" She growled.

Normally I would writhle in fear at such a sound but the way Laiah did it...it was a huge turn on. I don't think Bubba's shorts could handle my wetness if Laiah growled again!

"Someone's naughty!"  Her lips were still unmoving her wide grin showed that she obviously enjoy this.

"Stop the staring contest and come here baby." Bubba says annoyed.

I didn't want to annoy her any further so I left the door and literally jumped  on the two.

"You really need to stop jumping me sir!" Bubba shrieked.

There she was again with the masculine pronouns. How do I even tell my mates that I hate being called such things without they hating me?

Disgusting, my mother gagged.

Did they think that I was disgusting? Was I disgusting?

"You're an amazingly beautiful and unique woman. There is nothing disgusting about you." Laiah says pulling my head to her chest.

"Woman?" Bubba asks confused.

"She's female. Aera doesn't like it when people refer to him as a boy." Laiah explained.

"Oh?" She says smiling a bit," wait that's what you were saying this morning right before I murdered your lips!"

For an alpha she was pretty slow but I haven't been explaining myself properly so it's kinda my fault.

"Are you going to reject me now?" I whimpered hating the thought.

"We both have dicks and breast. Well I had a vagina but when I fully transform it changed to a dick for whatever reason. But that's not the point. The point is we love you just the way you are babe. Okay?" Laiah giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay."it was just what I needed to hear.
My mates loved me and my body just the way I am.

My parents were wrong and I couldn't be happier.