A Cause for Celebration Part 2

More of this because I'm *addicted*

Kya hadn't anticipated just exactly what her wives had in plan for her. Her vision was blocked by the sight of Izumi's pale breasts, covered in her dark hair. Izumi grinned and Kya wanted to move her hands down her back but Lin had them above her. Izumi slid her hands up Kya's stomach before reeling back and settling between her legs. Lin took over, sliding into Kya's view. Lin pulled a cable from her clothes, tying Kya's hands to the nearest redwood. Kya gasped as the younger woman slid on top of her, breast protruding and hard in Kya's face.

"Thanks for everything." Lin whispered.

"Any time." Kya gulped in response. Lin leaned down, planting a painfully slow kiss, pulling Kya's lip with her. Kya stiffened as Lin's hips grinned themselves against her own and Kya wanted nothing more than to reach out and take Lin's breasts, or waist, or thighs in her hands.

"Dont fight," Lin grinned, pushing aside a strand of her hair.

"I'm not."

"Good, you'll miss out." Lin replied. With that Lin rolled off her, revealing Izumi, who seemed to be ready for the next go. Lin slid her face next to Kya's, kissing her neck and collarbone, titulating her breasts.

"I was going to lube this," Izumi said, "but I don't think I need to." Kya pushed her hips into the air, trying to get closer to the contact her fire wife promised. Perhaps it was her imagination, or maybe the little fires in the grove burned brighter when Izumi was passionate. She bit her lip as Izumi pushed into her, her waist following the firelords movements. She moaned, pulling her arms, tugging them, trying to free them but Lin wouldn't relent. And Kya loved every part of it. She couldn't picture herself happier anywhere else where she was was perfectly-

"Ohhh!" She moaned, interrupting her thoughts. Izumi had her hands on either side of Kya now, thrusting into her with a reignited pressure. She could feel Lin above her, repositioning herself for something even bigger.

"Zummiii..." she said as she came closer, the pressure of the metal dick causing her to clench up.
One more. She thought, bracing herself for the orgasm. When the pressure didn't come she looked over her body, watching once again as her wives changed place.

"Please..." she begged to them. Lin claimed the position in between Kya's legs, placing her arms around Kya's hips and lowering her face to Kya's core.

"Lin..." she whispered.

"This is what you get for dragging me to the party at the air temple tomorrow." Lin said.

"By all means," Kya replied, collecting herself for the sole sake of comedy, "punish me."

Lin brought her mouth to Kya's core, lapping at the moist folds and causing Kya to writhe. She shivered at the sensation of Lin's tongue against her clit.  She Jersey, knocking Lin loose and causing the metal bender to bite down a little harder.

"Ow." Lin said.

"Don't stop." Lin shrugged, ducking her head back towards the waterbender. It didn't take much of Lin's work to send Kya over the edge, eventually succumbing to nature and being released. Lin lapped up what she could before crawling next to Kya and Izumi, laying with her arm on her stomach.

"Too tired to finish Zumi?" Kya asked.

"Never. Lin wanted a turn. I know how to share, unlike someone."

"I gave you the strap didn't I?" They laughed, a blow through their noses as fatigue began to wash over them.

The sounds of the forest drowned out their bushes and the three of them laid on the ground, tangled up in a blanket covered in wine.

"The sun will be up soon." Lin said with a yawn.

"Go back to bed, Lin, you don't have to see every sunrise." Kya groaned, plastering her face further into Izumi's hair.

"We should get home." The earthbender said, rolling onto her side. Izumi's fires had died down and the darkness had began to lift, but it wasn't enough to convince Kya she wasn't were she was supposed to be.

"Zumi is still asleep."

"She sleeps till noon."

"Yeah and so do I. Just try it. There's no way you're not tired, I'm better than that." Lin scoffed, pulling the blanket back over her.

"Someones cocky." Kya turned to face her, giving her the side eye.

"You were a fan of 'cocky' five hours ago." She retorted. Lin laid down, resting her chin on Kya's shoulder. When the metalbenders breath evened out Kya allowed herself to fall back into her dreams, sandwiched between both her wives.