Kyalin Week Day 7

Prompt Chosen- getting caught

"You know I can't stay here," Lin said, Kya currently held her arms, begging her to stay.

"Lin come on, we'll be quiet." Lin scoffed, pursing her lips alongside an eye roll.

"You know thats not reasonable." Kya pouted, her hand sliding further up Lin's arm.

"We'll stay in the dormitories instead of the temple, I can tell Tenzin I didn't feel like walking all the way back." Lin looked to the dormitories, her expression wavering.  Kya looked at her with a smile, turning it into a sultry grin as a matter of persuasion.

"Alright, fine. Let's just be quiet about it." Kya cheered, earning a shush from her incognito girlfriend. She laced their arms together as they made their way to the dormitory building.  Kya pulled Lin along, and as they got closer the pep in Lin's step increased, and Kya knew that if she were an earthbender she would feel Lins crazy heartbeat right now. But she wasn't an earthbender, so as they stood at the front door sje put her hand to Lin's chest, her lips stretching into a smile at the feeling of her heart.  Lin looked at her questioningly, and Kya placed her fingers under Lin's chin, pulling her porcelain lips to her own.
"Kya.." Lin feigned sterness.

"Come on, Lin, no one is here tonight. Let's just relax." She added emphasis on relax, to make sure Lin picked up what she was putting down.  Lin's straight face curved into a smile and sje nodded.

"Lead the way." Kya pulled Lin inside, dragging her down the hall by the wrist. They reached a sliding door and Lin pushed Kya against the door, her hand now next to the waterbenders head.

"Well you changed your mind pretty quick." Kya remarked with a smirk.

"Yeah well, it's the aura or something, my hippie girlfriend would say so anyway."

"Yes she would," Kya replied, and kissed Lin again. Lin kissed a trail down her neck, and Kya gasped, her hands burying themselves in Lin's hair.
"Lets go inside," Kya panted. Lin slid the door open, beckoning for Kya to go first. Before Kya could even turn around she heard the sound of Lin's shirt hitting the floor. She smiled before the earthbender ran to her, kissing her everywhere for the rest of the night.

Pema hummed as she walked the long hall of the girls dormitory. Ikki left a stuffed panda-something in here and she wouldn't go to sleep without it. Sje turned the corner, only to recoil back behind the safety of the wall when she saw two figures walking toward her. She peered around the corner to see who the infiltrators were, recoilimg when she made out their faces. Lin? And Kya? She peeked around again, just to be sure. It was indeed her sister in law, and Lin, walking very closely. Pema narrowed her eyes, pushing an ear forward in attempt to hear what they were saying. The context filled in itself as Kya was pushed against the wall, Lin's thigh pressed between her legs and her hand raised to the wall. Pema blushed and ducked back behind the wall her mouth agape. Oh my Raava. She slid down the wall, looking at them with her face nearly to the floor. Lin traced her mouth down Kya's neck and- Oh. They stopped, only for Kya to slide open the door. Pema waited for them to come out, but the only thing that left was Lin's shirt behind tossed behind her.
What am I supposed to do with this Information? She sat on the floor, debating whether or not she tell her husband, or Bumi, or both. She heard Kya giggle, and decided. It was time for her to leave. She tip toed past the room, blocking the sounds from her ears as she did.wjen she stepped onto the front steps she shook herself out, stretching her arms into the air. With one last glance at the dormitories she decided that for now, at least, she would keep it to herself. Lin and Kya, and now her, could keep their secret. She had a feeling Tenzin would find out soon enough, and she couldn't wait to tell him she knew before he did. But for now, the two of them could just be, she owed them that much. Still, she wished they could pick a different 'hangout' spot.

Last day of Kyalon week... I hope you guys had as much fun as I did!