q & a

Hi there lovelies!  💕

This part is dedicated to questions you have and most of which I will not be able to answer throughout the story, so I'm answering and clarifying most of them now.

Before I start, please do remember that I am not a perfect writer although I wish to be so, I am especially lacking in mentioning important details. 

Most of the time, these thoughts come to mind when I am on my bed and about to go to sleep and don't write them down and so when I do write them down the next day, everything in my head makes perfect sense and I forget that some things has not happened yet. So in advance, I apologize.

If you have any follow-up questions regarding the plot that need to be clarified or answered, I will try my best to answer them in the comments 😊

let's start!

Why didn't Archer simply reject Hazel when he had Jessica?

I've been seeing this question a lot and the simple answer is that he obviously does not want to reject his mate. And he didn't have Jessica, yes he loved her and was in a relationship with her before, but as soon as he turned 18 and felt no bond to her, he already wanted to stop. He loved her at that time and believed she was his mate, but as soon as he found out she wasn't, he stopped and waited for his mate. From that point on, he only considered Jessica as his friend.

Why did Archer keep Jessica around even after finding out that she isn't his mate?

A lot of people are probably going to disagree, but look here guys, just because you stop being with someone romantically doesn't mean that you also stop being friends with them, especially if you grew up with them and they have dangerous self issues. 

Archer literally grew up with Jessica, her parents died because of him, things didn't work out with Jessica and Raymon because there was the Archer variant which Archer feels guilty for. Jessica has issues and the only one she trusted was Archer. For her, Archer was the what helped her stay afloat and he knew that. Of course he didn't like it that she was always with him, but he had no choice, he feared what she would do to herself if he hadn't been there. 

In short, he didn't want to kick her while she was already down.

Why is Jessica still number one to Archer?

Again, no, Jessica is not number one to Archer. He was there for a friend in need. Is that wrong? No it's not. 

Did it hurt Hazel? Yes, it did, but as she observed Jessica, she came to understand that Jessica was in a dark place that needed help and knowing how kind Hazel is, she again, was understanding towards her situation.

Did Jessica come back to the pack with Raymond?

No, she stayed in Raymond's pack.

Why does Raymond/ Raymond's pack need something in return?

If you read back, Raymond isn't the one that was asking for something in return, it was the leaders in Raymond's pack. Raymond already took her back without needing anything. But Raymond is a Beta's son and Jessica's rejection has caused damage to their reputation and to Raymond himself and they were being greedy in having to ask compensation for that although Luna Flumine has no obligation to compensate them for anything. It's just the way greedy people are.