it wasn't drugged

(Hazel realizing she's screwed

(Hazel realizing she's screwed. P.S Hazel has blonde hair)

I walked back and forth the front patio of the pack house where everyone was waiting for the esteemed guests. I've been trying to formulate a plan of escape, but that's useless because mother dear easily sees through my lies.

As I was in the middle of doing this, all of a sudden, I felt the same pull I felt back at the party and I knew that it was over.

Goodbye freedom.

My heart pumped rapidly and heavily with just the scent that came from miles away, there's no way out of this one anymore. Damn it.

"What's the matter with you Hazel? Would you sit down or just stay still." my mother reprimanded my behaviour, but I was far too nervous to stop fidgeting.

"Are you not feeling well? You can go and take a rest, if you're sick again." my father said, concerned still. This made me turn to him quickly, my hope renewed.

Oh father, I knew I could count on you!

Just as I was about to agree the life out of me, I heard cars pulling up one by one at the parking spots beside our pack house.

The pull was strong and I am now sure that there is no more escaping out of this.

I'm going to have to face it head on this time.

My family lined up beside each other as we waited for the guests to descend of their vehicles. Our pack's Beta and Gamma were also present as well as other workers of the pack house.

I watched the men get off their car one by one, eagerly hoping that Archer Hamilton would not be one of them.

But alas, there he was.

A perfectly handsome man, tall, but not too tall. A good foot taller than me, let's say. His hair, a shade of light brown that matched his lightly tanned skin. He was wearing the casual black jeans and white tee, almost boring, but on him it looked formal.

He must've been feeling the same pull as I was because I saw his hazel eyes looking around until they rested on me. From where he was standing, the sunlight was on him and so I was able to clearly see the emotion in his eyes.

At first he seemed shocked, but then he looked down as he walked towards us and then he looked back up with a smirk as if he was also telling me that I am doomed.

I suspected that the blonde man next to him was his Beta or Gamma, I recognize him a bit, but we were never formally acquainted.

Their other pack mates were walking behind him and stopped when they were a few distance away from us, however.

However.

Archer did not stop walking.

His steps were heading to me and I was panicking. I felt the curious eyes of those people around me. My heart was beating so loud that it was deafening me and my brain has gone blank.