closed chapter

(P

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(P.S. it's not raining in the chapter)

After eating and a few discussions, my mother suggested that I showed Alpha Archer Hamilton into his guest room and that's how I found myself alone with him currently walking him to his guest room.

We were both silent, I didn't really know what to say honestly and it became apparent to me that Archer was a man of a few words so I doubt he had some conversation starters up his sleeves.

"This way." I say and turned to the left.

Ugh, why does this have to feel so awkward?

"I remember it now." he started. I turned to him with a look of curiosity. "The first time we met. It was a long time ago, wasn't it? In Chase's pack?"

Oh, so he remembers. That made me feel a bit better.

"Took you a while." I say and smiled, unable to contain that I was quite glad he at least remembered me.

"If I saw you in daylight, I for sure would have remembered you instantly. There's no way I wouldn't remember you."

My heart kind of made this small leap and I immediately stop and looked at him intently. What is he trying to say?

"We only met for a few moments, why would that be significant in any way, Alpha?" I say.

He chuckled softly and put his hand up to take a strand of my hair and putting it closer to his nose.

"Anyone would remember you if they saw you."

WHAT?!

I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks at what he did and my heart beating faster. Who knew he was a flirt?

"D-don't make excuses, you didn't remember me when you first saw me. It's not really big deal, it was a long time ago." I say stepping away from him so he let go of my hair. "Anyways, your room is that one!" I pointed at the first door.

He turned around to look at it. As for me, I was already walking away. "I'll see you tomorrow or something." I say and quickly get away from there.

Before I was fully out of sight, I heard him mutter something again. "Running away again?"

What? He thinks I'm running away?

Am I running away?

T-that's not it at all! I'm just... I'm just giving him the time to rest! He must be tired after all right?

Yeah, for sure. He came a long away so I'm not inconsiderate enough to not let him rest.

I need to go for a run. This is too much stress for me.

I ran outside and found a female pack border guard. I told her that I was going for a run and she nodded. She guided me to one of the changing rooms we had beside the forests where we could leave our clothes so they didn't have to rip every time we shifted.