got me psycho

I balled my fist when I left the pack kitchen

I balled my fist when I left the pack kitchen. I was going to eat dinner with some of the pack members, but that plan quickly went down the drain when a certain someone came.

Everyone shushed down when Jessica came when just earlier, everyone was laughing, I noticed that happened quite a lot.

The brunette smiled, pushing strands of hair behind her ear.

"I'm here to take Archer and my food. We'll be eating at his office." she says confidently.

The air shifted once more, to an awkward air where nobody really knew what to say or do. I could feel the sideway glances that were thrown my way, watching how I would react.

And as much as I wanted to jump on her and claw her out, I held myself back. I knew she was provoking me, she wanted me to lose my cool over her and I wasn't going to give her that satisfaction.

I haven't even seen Archer as soon as he left the house and it seemed like this witch was with her for a while. I could even detect my mate's scent on her.

"Well, it seems no one wants to move for their Alpha, so I'll have to do it myself." Jessica says with a chirpy tone as she made her way through the numerous people.

"Let me do it, Jess." Frances said finally, her tone a bit somber.

Jessica instantly stepped back at Frances' volition and that's when she looks around the room and met my eyes.

I couldn't even smile at her anymore. I just stared back.

"Oh, Hazel! I didn't see you. Would you like to join Archer and I?" she asks me.

The freaking audacity. This girl is really pushing it.

"No, I don't." I answer curtly although I wanted to say a lot more. A heck of a lot more.

She smiles, raising her shoulders even and when she saw that Frances was done, took the plates away from her.

"Pity, well, we can't let out Alpha wait too long now." she says and left the room.

I swallowed hard and suppressed the anger that I was feeling and trying to water the jealousy that once again got ignited.

Jessica had been at it for weeks now, always putting me in this kind of situation in front of other people. It always left me blushing madly of embarrassment, it was humiliating to be honest. But I reminded myself that I wasn't going to stoop down to her level of lowness.

When she left, everyone was still silent and I could only force myself to keep eating.

"So, Perry, you were telling me about something?" I ask the girl beside me who was recounting me how she fought with a rogue once.

"Ah--right! Now where was I..." she said and picking up where she left of in her story.

I did my best to listen to her, but I couldn't. I couldn't focus. I kept thinking back to Archer and Jessica and what they might possibly be doing.