A girls heart is her music taste.

Charlotte was placing a record on the store's miracle machine. She had started calling it like that because it played records, CDs, cassettes and the radio. They used to have three machines for that and it was a hassle connecting each one to the speakers. Now they had one to tule them all and Charlotte named it Miracle. 'Pretty. Odd' by Panic! At the Disco started playing, along with the soft crackle all records had. The store also had the 'Pretty. Odd.' CD but Charlotte much preferred listening to records. They sounded better in her ears and she enjoyed the crackle. She hummed along in the counter, waiting for Lyn. She didn't know it yet though. Speaking of the devil, Lynn swaggered across the threshold ringing the bell and taking of her Lennon-y type sunglasses.

"Hey, Charlotte" she greeted the redhead. "Hey, Lyndsay" the same redhead replied.

"You know, you can call me Lyn. Just Lyn Gunther is okay." Just Lyn Gunther said as she took of her black vest, leaving a black tank top behind, along with a pair of white shorts. Colorful.

Charlotte noticed something had changed in Lyn. She was a bit more confident. Maybe she was getting used to working. Charlotte smiled back.

"Yeah, I know I can call you Lyn. I don't know. I just prefer birth names. Unless you don't like it" Lyn quickly responded "No, it's okay. Just not used to it." Charlotte nodded getting back to humming.

"So I'm guessing you don't have a nickname." Charlotte smiled while she motioned 'NO' with her head.

After a little while of stacking, attending customers and general errands, the record was still spinning and Lyn had been tapping her foot to the background music for a little while now.

"Hey, who are those guys? I'm kinda falling in love with them." Lyn asked while pointing to the speaker. Charlotte was taken aback to say the least.

"You don't know Panic! At The Disco?!" She almost yelled. Lyn was more taken aback than her. "Woah, down girl, down" she said while motioning with her hands, as if she was taming a horse. "No I don't know who Panic a- Wait I know! They're the ones who made that song 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' right?" She interrupted herself after connecting the dots. Charlotte nodded. "The more you know". 

They had started talking about how different Panic! sounded, and then about how artists changed their sound, and then they discovered which music tastes they had in common. They were slowly becoming friends. At least that's what Lyn hoped. And what Charlotte had been dreading. But regardless of their joy or dismay, they were becoming friends.

Ding-a-ding-ling. Someone made their way into the store. A motorcycle was parked outside, and the person was wearing a helmet. She had a pastel blue leather jacket on, which she took off to reveal a white graphic tee, accompanied by black skinny jeans. She removed her shiny black helmet, showing off her short strawberry blonde hair and carefree smile. Andrea.