Cliche

Lyn was lying on her couch contemplating one of the most cliched questions cliche characters asked themselves in cliche tv teen dramas. Those are a lot of cliches. She was staring at her phone screen, stroking meg's back, with Andrea's note in her hands. She contemplated wether it was really cliche that she was asking herself this, since lesbians are not that common in cliche tv teen dramas. But what she was really questioning is in what way she was calling Andrea. She wanted to hang out, but she had the feeling Andrea wanted to be more than friends. And Lynn was only realizing she probably wanted that too. Which was an absolute mind fuck for her, considering she had never seen a girl as more than a friend. And how much fun she had had with Luke, you know, doing grown-up things. Maybe she was bisexual For now she had no idea, but she would decide that later, as her first concern was that phone call. She looked over at meg, the stray cat she had adopted and purposely named meg without capitalization for reasons unknown to her. The reason is I am too lazy to capitalize a cat's name. Back to the story. She had taken up the habit of talking out loud to meg, like Charlotte had confessed to doing in the store.

"Should I call her? Or am I just crazy to think she's into me?" meg ignored her. As cats usually do, she didn't give a fuck about Lyn's problems. "I wish I didn't care like you meg. You know what? I won't care for twenty seconds and I'll call her"

Andrea picked up her phone after finding it in her bag, as it was usually very messy and said "Hello?" into her phone. Lyn's voice immediately filled her left ear and travelled to her brain and the rest of her body, sending butterflies to her stomach.

"Hey, so I was wondering if you'd like to hang out later, you know? if you're free, I mean." Andrea smiled, thinking about how the little shake in her voice indicated she was a little nervous. " Yeah, I'm free. Ready to hear that CD? I know a perfect place for that."

"Yeah, I'd love to listen to it. Where can I meet you? I can be ready in an hour." Andrea could hear her smile through her voice. That made Andrea smile in return. "I can pick you up, don't worry. Dress casual, and you'll be fine. See you in an hour" and she hung up.

Lyn was fresh out of the shower, having changed into her clothes already, rocking a pair of black shorts, a black and white patterned muscle tee, and black knee high socks with black Converse. Most of her wardrobe was black, don't judge. It was only fifteen minutes until the time Andrea had told her she would be there. She started watching an episode of Adventure Time on Netflix, which is what she always watched when she had an extra fifteen minutes to waste.

Once the ending song started playing, she got up and looked out her window. A couple of seconds later a car pulled over in her driveway. It was an old DeLorean red car, like the time traveling car in Back To The Future. Lyn saw Andrea get out of the car, with something in her hand she couldn't see clearly. She went to turn off her TV and the doorbell rang. Lyn headed towards the door, and upon opening it she saw Andrea with a white daisy in her hand.