Neymar Júnior: Jealousy

I watched as my ex-boyfriend was being grinded against by a random girl in the club. I don't know why we ever broke up. He's still the love of my life and I regret it with every inch of my body. Jealousy was building it's way throughout my body. I groaned and downed the alcohol that the bartender placed in front of me. I knew I shouldn't have come here tonight. I wish I never met Neymar, I wish I never became friends with any of the Barcelona players. I hate this, I hate myself, and I hate Neymar. I never should've been okay with us breaking up.

"Plotting murder won't help you." A voice whispered into my ear.

"Dani, seriously, I am not in the mood." I warned.

"I'm just saying there is a much easier way than what you're doing right now." Dani smirked.

"Like what? There isn't, he has moved on." I said gesturing to him and the girl.

"Dance with me." Dani said into my ear.

Before I could protest, he dragged me onto the dance floor. Dani smirked at me as one of my favorite song began to play.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as Dani began dancing dirty against me.

"Play along, trust me." He whispered into my ear.

I gave into what he was trying to do, whatever it may have been. Maybe it was just the alcohol talking because soon we were grinding against each other. Dani saying ridiculous things to me in my ear making me laugh.

After the song finished, Neymar was standing next to me and Dani. He was doing everything he could to try and out dance me and Dani. Finally, he gave up and moved away from the brunette girl and grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Dani. Neymar pinned me against a wall.

"What are you doing?" I spat.

"I really don't appreciate you trying to make me jealous with him." Neymar yelled.

"I wasn't trying to do anything." I argued.

"Yes you were! I haven't seen Dani in my life ever want to dance with you like that. Then suddenly, you were in the same room as your ex boyfriend and he was dancing with somebody else." Neymar argued.

"Well even if I was trying to make you jealous, which I wasn't, it worked." I mumbled.

I crossed my arms as Neymar, now only a step away from stared at me angrily. In a manor of seconds, Neymar kissed me. His kiss wasn't innocent, it was passionate. His hands moved to my hips, and I placed my hands around his neck. The kiss got deeper, and then his lips moved along my neck.

"I've missed you." He told me as he connected our eyes.

"I've missed you too." I said.

Neymar smiled at me, and kissed me again.

"Want to leave?" Neymar asked then nibbled on my ear.

I nodded yes. He placed his hand in mine and guided me to the exit and then we went to his house. Neymar had pinned me against the door roughly. I groaned at the slight pain that the door caused on my back. Neymar's lips quickly found their way to my neck, and his hands over my dress to feel my boobs. He kissed my lips again. I took off his shirt and moved my hands against his abs.

His hands moved down to my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I wiggled my body around so I put pressure against him. He groaned and nibbled down neck. He then moved to my lips and started backing us towards his bedroom. Once he had the bedroom in sight, he immediately started kissing roughly. He quickly moved one of his hands from my butt and pushed his door open.

He placed me on the floor and I took off my heels, Neymar's fingers unzipped my dress. It fell to the floor and he smirked as he pushed me against his bed. His lips started at my lips, finding their way down my body, unclasping my bra. Then making me completely naked.

His lips kissed my inner thigh, and then making their way to my clit. His mouth maneuvering the perfect way. I pressed his head down deeper and moaned his name. My back arched as I moaned and let a few curses out. Neymar smirked up at me and undid his belt and pulled down his undergarment with his jeans.

I grabbed a handful of the bed sheets as Neymar began to move slowly back and forth as he got adjust in me. I moaned softly and then his hips moved faster.

"Princesa, you are going to regret leaving me." Neymar groaned as his thrusts became hard.

I woke up and groaned as I felt a pain in my legs. I rolled over into Neymar's body.

"Good morning, baby." Neymar smiled.

"What did you do to me?" I groaned.

Neymar smiled in what I would assume was pride, and then stood up.

"I may have gone just a little rough last night, I'm sorry." Neymar apologized but still smirked.

I grabbed my underwear off his floor and then put on some of Neymar's clothes. I went to leave his room and go grab a drink, but Neymar had stopped me.

"I meant it, princesa. I've missed you, come back." Neymar whispered.

"I would love that! I've missed you like crazy. I'm so sorry." I gushed.

"I love you." He smiled.

"Eu te amo." I smiled back at him.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note:

this one was fun to write:)

Let me know what you think of this by voting or commenting! Or please suggest any footballer you would like to see on this! And if it is to be clean and cute or whatever else you may want to read