Sergio Ramos: Perfect Life

"¿Está bien?" Sergio phrased as a question to his four year old daughter.

"Sí, Papai!" She nodded back frantically.

"Good." Sergio smiled widely.

He knelt on his knees and picked his daughters tiny hands up and placed them in his own. He smiled at the difference in their size and then smiled at his daughter.

"You look so beautiful, hija." Sergio tol.

"Gracias, papai." She smiled.

Sergio hugged his daughter before standing up again.

"Why don't you go find madre while I go find your brother." Sergio instructed.

"Okay." The four year old giggled before running off in the dress her father picked out.

Sergio knocked on his son's door and slowly opened it. Inside, his son was frowning in the mirror.

"Do I have to wear this?" He asked.

"Sí, this is a big celebration and everybody will be wearing them." Sergio answered.

"I don't like wearing ties." Sergio's son complained.

"I know, I don't either, but sometimes, you have to do things you don't want to." Sergio softly spoke.

"Tio Fernando and Iker will be there, right?" The little boy asked.

"Sí, they're very excited to see you." Sergio told.

The little boy smiled and then looked at his dad, leaving his reflection alone for the first time since Sergio entered the room.

"After, we can play football together!" The ten year old boy cheered gleefully.

Sergio chuckled and gently guided his son out of his bedroom. The two walked into the living room and found exactly what Sergio was searching for, his wife and daughter.

"You look beautiful, amor." Sergio complimented.

"Gracias." She blushed.

"Let's get going then." Sergio announced clapping his hands.

Arriving at the place where the celebration was being held, Sergio couldn't help but smile. Everything seemed to be going his way. A son who loves football, a daughter he can protect forever, and a baby in the girl he loves, stomach. Sergio gripped his wife's waist a little more to bring her closer.

Sergio spotted his best friend, Fernando and smiled. Giving his wife a kiss, he placed a hand on her stomach before quickly walked to Fernando.

"Boy or girl?" Fernando asked.

"I'm not sure, we're going to be surprised this time." Sergio revealed.

"You have yet to name a kid after me, as your best friend, I'm insulted." Fernando joked.

"So, I'll be hoping for a girl then." Sergio teased.

"Dont be so quick, Fernando is a boy name, but Fernanda becomes a girl's name, amigo." Fernando told.

Sergio chuckled before watching his son run up to his "uncle" and hug him. Sergio smiled again remembering just how lucky he is.

°°°°
Here ya go Laura, hope you enjoyed!

Está bien- it's okay
Papai- dad
Hija- daughter
Tio- uncle

Side note: I didn't want to name the kids cause you guys can then pick whatever names you feel would fit the Ramos name because I'm bad with names.

Also, I'm quite upset that Bayern won and Juve went out today:/. I'm also more upset, a week later, that chelsea lost to PSG and even more upset they lost the fa cup and even more upset that they're tenth in the league.

any of you out there reading this and are a genuine chelsea fan and want hazard to leave. Please. Stop. #forzahazard