Antoine Griezmann: Fell For You

Antoine had wanted nothing more than to go to the park and play football. He had gone up to his mom with a football under his little arm and an innocent puppy look.

"Mommy, can we go to the park?" Antoine asked.

His mom looked down at her ten year old son and smiled.

"Sure sweetie." She replied.

"Can Paul and Kurt come?" Antoine asked.

"Of course, go call and see if they can come." His mom smiled.

Antoine had arrived at the park with his two close friends and they gathered in a triangular shape and practiced their touches. After awhile, they had started goofing around and soon enough, a small game started up with a bunch of kids.

Antoine shuffled the ball between his feet the best he could and noticed the goalkeeper had decided to come out, so he rushed his shot and sent it barreling over the bar and into a tree. The boys all watched and waited for it to fall, which never came.

"You kicked it, you get it little man." The goalkeeper said fluffing his hair.

Antoine huffed and then walked towards the tree. He carefully stepped on a branch and slowly climbed his way up. He had the ball in his grasp and looked down. His eyes widened at the distance. Antoine stared at the grass and tried to work a way down, but his mind couldn't get over the height.

He became rooted to his spot on the branch when two girls his age leaned against the tree.

"I hate football." The one said.

"I love it." The other said.

Antoine was distracted by the one girl. The one who said she loved football. Her blonde hair sat nicely on her shoulders, and though he could barely see more than her hair, she had a really pretty voice. Distracted again by his name being called, his foot slipped off the branch and he rapidly fell towards the ground.

The two girls shrieked, and he groaned.

"Are you alright?" The blonde girl asked.

"Yeah, peachy." Antoine responded, quickly lifting himself off the ground.

"Why were you in that tree?" The blonde girl asked.

"My ball got stuck." He replied.

"Oh. You know, you're bleeding right?" The girl pointed out.

Antoine looked at his arm and saw a scratch that was gushing blood.

"How'd you fall?" The girl asked.

"Well, I was getting my ball, and I saw you and got distracted, and I just sorta fell for you." Antoine said mimicking a line he saw in a movie.

The two girls giggled.

"I'm Lucy and that's my friend, Sofie." The blonde girl introduced.

"I'm Antoine." He smiled.

"Come on stop flirting with the girls and let's get back to playing!" One of the older boys said dragging Antoine away.

Ten years later,

"Antoine!" Lucy yelled into the house.

"Lucy!" Antoine yelled back.

Lucy groaned.

"Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Lucy chided.