Kevin De Bruyne: Perfect

"Kev?" I said.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." Kevin smiled back.

Today was our two year anniversary. Two years. It sounds so crazy to think about, let alone hear from Kevin. Everything was so different two years ago. Kevin was at Chelsea, loaned to Wolfsburg, bought by Wolfsburg and then sold to Manchester City. Everything changed so quickly in those two years.

Kevin had parked his truck in our backyard, placed pillows and blankets in the back of it, and currently we're both staring up at the stars.

Everything about today had gone perfect. It didn't rain in Manchester for once, the winter was gone and the pre-summer air was warm enough for your bones to screech with happiness. I played with Kevin's hair as the stars illuminated the night time sky.

"I think we should get married." Kevin randomly said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said sitting up.

"Why not?" He asked.

I fumbled over proper words.

"You've moved to London with me, to Germany and back to England. We're just sitting here on our anniversary staring at the stars and I've never been happier in my life. I love you, I think we should get married." Kevin told.

"I, are you actually asking?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know I don't have a ring or anything but let's get married, I love you." Kevin asked.

"Of course, I'll marry you." I beamed.

Kevin took my hand in his and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Nobody will ever be more perfect than you." He whispered.

I blushed.

"I know this isn't an engagement ring, but I got you that necklace you wanted, so consider it an engagement necklace until I get the perfect ring, for the perfect girl." Kevin told.

He placed the gorgeous necklace I saw online around my neck and then kissed my cheek.

Nothing would ever top this night.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

And every draft is finally completed!