Cesc Fàbregas: Heaven At Nite

Cesc looked around the room and felt his head spinning. The multiple colors on the wall seemed to come to one weird blend. He kicked the ball at his feet away and sighed.

"Cesc?" Somebody said.

"Hmm?" Cesc said.

"Are you okay, mate?" The voice asked.

Cesc pulled his socks over his shin guards and swallowed. He looked up, hoping to see a single figure, but instead was met with the several different heads of Diego Costa.

"Yeah." Cesc lied.

Cesc stood up to follow his other teammates out towards the pitch. He tried remembering the way from memory because his eyes were doing their own thing. He stared at the wall with the teams picture painted on it.

Was that the real Eden?

Cesc squinted at the person in front of him and found another Eden. He reached out and touched one of the heads, only to be met with a swift of air.

"Cesc?" Eden said turning to face the Spaniard.

Cesc flashed a smile while he searched for the proper set of eyes to focus in on. Eden turned back around and started walking forwards. Cesc trailed behind in his best effort.

He stood on the pitch as cameras flashed and fans chanted. Cesc focused to hear the clubs name being sung. Or, maybe it was something about the sea. A kid reached for Cesc's hand and he smiled while the kid shook the hand.

He followed his teammates on the field and stood in the center circle. The referees whistle blew and Cesc rubbed his ear, wondering why it was so loud. He passed the ball to an impatient Diego Costa.

Cesc ran around the field, tripping over himself and running into people. The ball landed at his feet two minutes into the game, and Cesc couldn't figure out which one of the two balls was the correct one. The ball bounced off his shin guard and landed a little ways ahead of him. He ran to catch up to it, but tripped on the ball and fell on his face.

The referee blew his whistle, already suspicious of his behavior.

"Are you alright?" John Terry asked knelt next to Cesc.

"No se." Cesc murmured before resting his cheek against the grass and closing his eyes.

His eyes flickered open in a hospital. He found his arm attached to IV's and he sat up. Looking around, he tried focusing in on something real. He found the button to call for a nurse. One rushed in less than a minute later.

"Mr. Fabregas, I'm glad to see you awake." The nurse smiled.

Cesc stared at the lady blank. The nurse shifted her weight and stared at the young man concerned.

"I'll go get your doctor." The nurse told before exiting.

Cesc looked at his arm and stared at the different things attached. He softly touched the wires and wondered if it would be bad to pull them out. Before he could come to a conclusion, the doctor walked in.

"Mr. Fabregas, I'm doctor Collins." The guy greeted.

"Hola." Cesc said.