Gerard Pique: Definite Goals

Sasha frowned watching her friend from the sidelines.

"What's up?" Antonella, Lionel Messi's wife asked.

"Waiting for Gerard to finish up." Sasha sighed.

"Yeah, you'll have to get use to this, half day practices are rarely half day practices." Antonella chuckled.

Sasha watched as Neymar tackled Lionel and Lionel pushed Neymar into Gerard, who playfully shoved him to the ground. She laughed.

"Gerard!" Sasha called out.

Gerard's head snapped in the general direction of her voice and squinted his eyes to see Sasha standing there. She waved, Gerard kicked the ball away from Lionel before jogging towards her.

"Hey, Sasha!" Gerard smiled.

"Don't hey Sasha me! We had plans, remember?" Sasha scolded.

"Yeah, sorry, I get caught up in this stuff sometimes." Gerard apologized.

"Sometimes?" Sasha questioned.

"Can we still make it in time?" Gerard asked.

"No." Sasha told.

"I'm sorry." Gerard said lowering his head.

A ball landed next to his feet and everybody that was scrimmaging, met it and bombarded Gerard.

"Guys!" Gerard wailed.

They all stopped and looked at Gerard, who seemed mad.

"You guys are just messing around?" Sasha asked.

"Sí, chica." Neymar answered.

"Can I join?" Sasha asked.

Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"You all made me miss my ever so important reservation, might as well have some fun today." Sasha said causing the Barca boys present to feel guilty.

"Since when do you play?" Gerard questioned.

"I was raised in España, Gerard, of course I know how to play football." Sasha said rolling her eyes.

"I'd like to see this, you guys mind?" Gerard asked turning towards his friends.

"No, all is welcomed, just remember, we're professional footballer's for the best team in Spain, we don't just let anybody win." Lionel smirked.

"Now, I haven't played in a few years, so at least give me an adjust period." Sasha whined.

"Fine, but you're on my team." Neymar smiled.

"Fine." Sasha agreed.

Sasha carefully stepped onto the field the boys were playing on, she knew they would go easy on her. Probably. Neymar gave her some instructions, and since it was a five on six game now, the other team started with the ball.

She smiled at Gerard on the opposite side of her, who smirked back.

"What's the deal here?" Neymar asked.

"I figured, I'll embarrass him for being horrible, or for doing something right. Either way, maybe he won't be late anymore." Sasha shrugged.

"I can help you with that one." Neymar winked.

"Ready, set, go!" Lionel yelled.