Cristiano Ronaldo: Boss

Hanna gulped before smoothing out every inch of her clothing. She raised her hand to knock on the door, took a deep breath, and then actually knocked. She shifted her weight back and forth a bunch of times as she waited for the door to open. It finally did.

"Hola, please come in." Cristiano Roanldo greeted.

Hanna cautiously stepped into the lavish home and tried her best not to gawk at it.

"I wanted to just take a few moments to discuss what you'll be doing." Cristiano told.

Hanna nodded and then followed him into his kitchen and took a seat across from her new boss.

"Basically, I would like for you to take care of my son while I'm at practice, make sure he's fed properly, take him to be with his friends or to his own practice, and I have cleaning people, but if you could just help out if you see a mess." Cristiano explained.

Hanna nodded.

"Also, when I go away, I'd like for you to stay with Junior until I return." Cristiano added.

"Okay." Hanna said.

"Let me introduce you to Junior." Cristiano said getting up and calling into the living room.

Soon, a cute little boy came running into the kitchen, and upon seeing somebody new, he grasped onto his father. Hanna smiled.

"Junior, this is Hanna Alvarez, she's going to be taking care of you when I'm not around." Cristiano introduced.

Hanna got up and walked to the little boy and knelt to be on his level. She smiled and stuck her hand out.

"Hi, I'm Hanna, it's nice to meet you, Junior." She smiled.

Junior reached his hand out and shook with Hanna and then giggled.

"Papai, I'm like you!" Junior squealed.

Cristiano smiled and then picked up his son.

"Alright, I have to go to training now, you'll stay here with Hanna and you two will have lots of fun, okay?" Cristiano asked like Junior had a choice.

"Okay, papai, I love you." Junior smiled and then kissed his dad on the cheek.

"Hanna, all the numbers you could ever need are on the fridge, I'd appreciate if you could put them in your phone, so I don't have that stolen somehow." Cristiano told.

"Okay, I will." Hanna replied.

"Alright, I'll see you around 3." Cristiano said.

"Have fun at training, Mr. Ronaldo." Hanna smiled.

Cristiano soon was out the door and Hanna and Junior were alone.

"So, what do you normally do?" Hanna asked.

"Eat ice cream!" Junior wailed.

Hanna chuckled.

"I have a feeling your papai wouldn't approve that." Hanna frowned.

Junior also frowned.

"I ate breakfast already, sometimes I play football and other times I play Fifa." Junior told.

"What do you wanna do?" Hanna asked.

"Eat ice cream!" Junior giggled.