Aaron Ramsey: Birthday Setup

Glancing around the room, Lia sighed. She hadn't expected for the birthday celebrations for her brother and his teammate to go into the night like it has. It was probably something to do with Arsenal's triumph over their busy Christmas schedule. Lia smiled at her brother, Jack Wilshere. He took notice of his sister and started making his way to her.

"Having fun?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, of course! It's you're birthday party." Lia smiled.

Jack smiled.

"I don't know about you, but I don't have much fun sitting in the corner all night scrolling through Twitter." Jack shot back.

Lia blushed and laughed awkwardly.

"It was Instagram, actually." Lia said.

"Here, come meet somebody." Jack said grabbing Lia's hands.

"What are you doing?" Lia protested.

"Making sure you have a good start to the new year." Jack said.

"Aaron!" Jack smiled.

"This is my sister, she's a bit antisocial sometimes and you're here by yourself so mingle. Not to much though." Jack lightly teased.

Jack quickly disappeared. Lia and Aaron stared at each other momentarily before laughing.

"I'm Aaron, it's nice to meet you. Jack talks about you a lot." Aaron introduced.

"I'm Lia. Does he? That's a bit scary." Lia admitted.

"Yeah, he likes to tell stories about you two growing up. He thinks they make him sound like a badass but usually, you're the crazy one." Aaron admitted.

"Yeah, he used to cry if he thought it was a bad thing to do." Lia laughed.

Aaron smiled at her, enjoying the sight of her laughing.

"Aaron! I've been looking everywhere for you!" A guy slurred.

"What's up, Alexis?" Aaron asked amused.

"Feliz Cumpleanos, amigo!" Alexis cheered.

"Gracias." Aaron smiled.

"Chica es muy bonita, no jodas arriba." Alexis said.

"Okay mate?" Aaron said.

"Do you speak Spanish?" Lia asked.

"Not at all." Aaron told.

Lia and Aaron both laughed.

"Happy birthday, by the way. When is it exactly?" Lia asked.

"December 26th." Aaron told.

"Ah, you should have a birthday party on your actual birthday because Jack is a bit of an attention hog." Lia said gesturing to her brother dancing like an idiot in a crowd of people.

Aaron laughed.

"New year's eve is a better day to party on." Aaron shared.