Chapter 8

I woke up slowly, and when I realized, I saw at the Astronomy Tower, looking no longe at a starlight sky, but at the magnificent sunrise, I had fallen asleep here, and when I looked up, I saw Draco, his eyes closed, his head resting against a corner.

I saw his chest going up and down while deeply breathing, his features made me so relax, he was so calm and so different while sleeping.

When I came to myself, and fully woke up, I realized that I was with my head on his lap, and I blushed in embarrassment.

I lifted my head quickly from his lap, which made him wake up, slowly, and he rubbed his eyes, fully awaking.

"What happened? What time is it?" He asked softly, lifting his face from the corner, and straightened his position.

"I don't know, I think we fell asleep." I said calmly, looking at the beautiful sunrise, and apparently, no matter the time of the day, this Tower makes everything more beautiful.

"Oh- right." He said calmly, also focusing his gaze on the Astronomy Tower, but I stared at his features.

He's cold mask was completely unseen, exposed, as he had just woke up, I could feel him more relaxed than ever.

The sunrise watching from this high, was a privilege just to witness, the first sunlights starting slowly to appear, it would be probably around seven in the morning, and soon enough we would have to go to classes, but, it seemed none of us wanted to leave.

The sun and Draco's presence were the reason why I didn't imediatly left, it made my body warm and calmed, make me forget about my problems, and joy filling the empty spaces in my body.

"We should go to classes." Draco said firmly, and when I looked to the side I saw his mask starting to appear on his face.

"Yeah, you're right." I nodded, and looked back at the landscape.

He stood up and so I did, walking a few steps behind him on the stairs, already a lot of people were in the hallways, not that someone noticed us, climbing the stairs down.

We continued to walk together towards the slytherin common room, to get our bags and go ahead to class.

We didn't talked through the all way there, but it didn't felt awkward, the silence between actually felt warm, and the fact he didn't complained of me falling asleep on his laps made my way less embarrassed.

We followed separate ways, not talking as well, but I didn't looked back at him once more, before stepping inside my dorm, but he didn't.

"Where have you been?!" Charlotte asked abruptly as soon as I stepped in, her hands on her hips, her features with both anger and concern. "I was worried about you!" She said firmly after I closed the door behind me.

"I'm sorry...I fell asleep in the library." I said calmly, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Suddenly the door behind swung open, and I saw Matthew stepping in.

"There's no sign- oh." Matthew said after realizing I was here. "Well...I found her." He said sarcastically, while closing the door.

"Guys, there was no need for all of this, okay, I just fell asleep in the library-" Charlotte cut me off.

"Well that's odd, because Matthew told me he went to look for you there and didn't found you...you were with him, weren't you, with Malfoy." She said firmly, locking her gaze with mine.

"Hmmm...actually, I only peeked from the door of the library, I didn't get to step in there, so, maybe that's why I didn't saw Lara." Matthew said softly behind me.