Chapter 51

I tried to buried that night deep in my head in the following days, but it was hard to so it, it would always come back to hunt me when I was less stronger, and getting weaker was not helping that.

I hadn't told anyone what happened, not even Blaise, the only thing I told him was that I was sorry for Draco not listening to me about Quidditch, he said it was fine, and asked me multiple times if I was okay, or if anything important happened...I always answered with a smile in my lips.

I was wondering if I made right choice by spending my holidays here, I was not ready to go home, not in this moment, and besides, almost all the school goes home, including Draco, he always made fun of the kids that stayed for Christmas, and - even if not sure - I knew that I would probably need to go to the Malfoy's Christmas Party, and I couldn't bare to be there, in his house, stepping the same marble floor I stepped when we danced.

Each word, each feeling, each touch we shared...it was all losted.

His cold and breaking words still lingered on my mind, those never left, those would let a mark that it's not physical, but can only be healed by what created them.

I was on the Great Hall, looking at my plate, almost feeling the urge to throw up, not because the food didn't looked good, but because I could barely eat anymore.

My palm was supporting my face, as I played the food with my fork, with no intentions to be even here, I just wanted to be locked in my dorm the all day, miss classes, Charlotte won't be there, luckily for me, she was going to spent her Christmas with her family.

Everybody had left me, everybody, in a way or another, they did.

Now, I was left naked in a empty world with nothing to support me as I tried to walk away from the darkness.

At this point, I would say that I was destined to be alone, but like I said, I don't believe in fate, it might be the thing that had lead my way into the right path, giving me cards to play against, trying to find the opposite of me at the end of the path.

But the end of the path, was blocked by a big and endless wall, that was getting stronger each time, making me look like a simple, small litlle flower, that would fly way and break with just a bit of wind.

"Hey are you awake?" I saw a snap of fingers in front of my eyes, as I came back to reality, and saw Blaise sat in front of me, and I was still in the Great Hall.

"Huh...I'm sorry, yeah I'm awake Blaise." I said softly as I fixed my posture.

There wasn't a lot of people in the Great Hall, the kids had almost all went home.

"Well you did look awake, you were just staring at my bloody cup of coffee like if you were seeing a ghost..." Blaise said amusingly.

"I was what?" I asked abruptly, it must have looked so embarrassing to look like that.

"Yeah, yeah, your eyes were so opened, that looked like you were doing a competition with the cup to see who would blink first." Blaise said as he let out a big laugh at his own joke.

"Yeah that's terrible funny, Blaise." I said sarcastically.

He kept laughing, pointing at my face - he probably was only trying to make me laugh - and trying to reinterpret the face I was doing while staring at the cup, and laughing even more at his figures, which ended up in a silly smile from my part.

I think he overreact while trying to imitate me, but that was even more funnier than the joke itself.

"Now, seriously...what were you thinking off." He asked after calming himself down.