Chapter 46

I woke up in the next morning, to find Charlotte already up, and almost fully dressed, being only in her skirt and shirt.

"Good morning." I said stretching my body, and yawning, but she didn't replied back. "You okay?" I asked softly as I sit up from my bed, and again, she didn't replied, more than likely she didn't even looked at me, as if I was invisible or something, and I realized she was doing it on purpose. "Are you going to ignore me the all day?" I asked firmly.

"Depends. Are you going to follow Malfoy the all day?" She asked sarcastically, but in a firm tone, and I realized what was this about.

"Okay, I understand you're mad, but you need to see my point I-" She cut me off.

"Save it. I will never understand your affection for him, so save your words." She said firmly, cutting off our conversation subject as well, but I did not give up so easily.

"Are you really not going to say nothing?" I asked firmly.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked abruptly, turning to me for the first time today. "You'll follow him no matter what I say, so why waste my words?" She asked firmly.

I dropped my head to the floor knowing she wasn't wrong, remembering of my plan to follow him tonight.

"You're so obsessed by what he might be going through, as you say, that one day you'll end up following him to the bathroom!" Charlotte shouted at me angrily.

"That's not a reason for you to ignore me, is my mistakes, my consequences, I don't know what do you have to loose in that?" I asked, and stood up from my bed, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"You. I have to loose you. You're going to try and try, and try to, help, him and you're only going to get out of it even more hurted each time, and I can't loose my bestfriend." She said abruptly, and turned away from me, as my rage went to some type of regret and consideration.

But litlle does she know, that I can't be more hurted than I already am, and that her old bestfriend is long gone.

"Well, I'm sorry then, because you're right." I said firmly, as I took my clothes to dress me in the bathroom, and go to classes alone.

I didn't really wanted to push Charlotte away, she supported me when I most needed in the past, but now, her company was not helping me at all, and I decided that I needed some time alone, some time for me and my thoughts.

Draco came to my mind again.

He once told me to get new friends, perhaps he wasn't only referring to Matthew, but then I remember of all the good memories that me and Charlotte made when we were childs.

*Flashback*

"I'm going to get late." I said to myself as I was running through the almost endless corridors of Hogwarts.

Last night had been the sorting, and I was placed into Slytherin house, and I was in my dorm with another girl, but haven't really talked with her yet, and this morning she wasn't even in bed when I woke up, because, once again, I woke up late.

I was about to have Potions, with a teacher called Professor Snape, apparently head of our house, but it seemed like the other students from the other houses didn't really liked him from what I've heard.

Suddenly, when turning into a corner, I bumped into someone, it was not someone taller or bigger than me, it looked like a girl from my age, looking lost as well, and I realized...

...It's the girl I share my dorm with.

I regonized her from her short, curly brown hair.