Chapter 58

I spent the night wondering if wether should I go or not to the Malfoy Manor with my father, of course I wouldn't leave my room therefore I would be safe, but I know me too well to believe everything will be fine.

However, I shoved those thoughts away, and reminded myself that I needed to be relaxed, so for precaution I would take a Draught of Peace before I leave the my house, just in case.

I went to my dresser, and choosed a long, black dress, a tight dress, covering my arms, with golden patterns on the chest, and on the end if the dress, with the matching cape on my back, making it a usual outfit that no one would see except for my father and Narcissa.

I climbed down the cold marble staircase, and met my father in the living room, he was dressed in his death eaters robes, and he apparated us to the gates of the Malfoy Manor.

It looked the same from the outside, the only difference was the sky that was darker, but these days there are no blue skies or sun, it's all covered by clouds, and the Dark Mark repeatedly showing up in the sky.

We passed throught the gates, and stepped in the Manor, it looked different without all the parties decorations or the amount of people standing in front of the paintings and furniture.

"Abel, it's wonderful to see you." Narcissa said softly and greeted my father.

She looked so different since the last time I saw her, she was like Draco, thin, and paller, not to speak about the tiredness and fear accumulated in her.

"Narcissa thank you so much for this favor." My father said softly and she nodded with her head.

"Of course, even with Elisabeth gone, you will always have my help." She said and gestured us to walk with her. "I got devastated when I heard the news about her." She said melancholy.

My father nodded with his head instead of replying to Narcissa, while we walked together and they talked, my gaze was all over the room, now that it was empty, dark green curtains, despite the fact that they were ripped off, there was a big fireplace, illuminating a long table in front of it, with chairs around it.

"Well, Lara, I will accompany you to your room, follow me." Narcissa said and walked in front of me letting me follow her from behind, and my father stayed in the dining room.

I remember this hallway last time I was here, and my gaze imediatly fixed with the door we passed throught - even knowing they look all the same - I knew it was Draco's bedroom behind that door.

Narcissa came to a halt in front of a door - not a lot far away from the door my feet wanted to run to - and opened it for me, letting me in.

I still remember from Draco's room, and this was not so different from his, except from the fact that it was emptier and the view of the maze was completely different, the better one was probably from Draco.

"I hope you get comfortable, now, do you need anything else?" Narcissa asked softly being only a few steps inside the room.

"No, I think I'm good." I said smiling as I sat in the king-size bed.

She stood in at the door, there was something she was hoping to ask, but I could see that she wasn't capable to do it, so I helped her kn that part.

"Is everything okay, Narcissa?" I asked softly.

"You, must think that my son is a monster." She said her tone depressed as she spoke.

"No I don't, quite the opposite actually." As I said these words, Narcissa lift her head from looking down at the floor, and locked her gaze with mine.