Chapter 80

My brighter Starlight

I remember the day I started calling you this name, I was a messed up boy, with a messed up mind, who didn't know what was feeling about a girl who appeared in his world like a miracle.

I remember the day we met, I did found you annoying, and wanted nothing more but for you to leave me alone in that Tower, because I didn't liked you and all your questions.

Little did I know how important you would became to me.

I visited your dorm today, I saw your yellow flowers that you took everywhere you went, they were dead, the protection charm died with your magic and so did the flowers.

I never told you I was the one who gave them to you, who placed them from under your door, knowing about the story of them.

Yeah, Potter won the war and for what, there's nothing left for me Starlight you were the only thing I had left, how do they want me to fucking celebrate.

Life continues, as they say, but my life has been taken at force off me.

You were too kind for this world, too beautiful, too shinning, too pure, too lovely, too perfect...so the fate decided the world couldn't have you, and so couldn't I.

This world didn't deserved you, I didn't deserved you, you are perfect.

You're in a better place now, watching me writing this, this world hurted you so much that you were taken to an heaven, where you always belonged to, while I belonged to hell.

You were supposed to be reading this letter, you, and it was not supposed to be written like this, I would be telling you how I am deeply and utterly in love with you, while giving you the promise ring I got for you.

I got it for you, the ring, as a promise to we run away, as a promise that I would never leave your side, as a promise that I would do everything to make you happy.

You promised me Starlight, you promised me you would never leave me, and I trusted you, because I love you like I've never loved anybody before, I didn't even know love until I met you.

Everything I've ever loved and cared about, left me.

I lied, it was not the world who took you away from me it was me.

It's my fault.

It's all my fault.

I hurted you so much, I pushed you away from me, but you always came back, always forgave me when even I forgave myself, you always were there for you, but I wasn't, but you still forgave me.

The world gave me an opportunity, my last chance to protect you, to keep you safe from harm, and I failed like the failure I have always been.

I was selfish into trusting you when you said I wasn't dangerous, I shouldn't have fell into your loving arms again, if it wasn't for me, you would still be alive, but that's all I do, everything I touch turns into ashes.

I promised you I would keep you safe, I fucking promised you, I'm a liar, I lied to everyone, specially you, so many times that I was the reason behind your tears.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, that I made you fall in love with me, I'm sorry I made you think you were safe with me, I'm sorry being the reason why you lost your friends, I'm sorry that you lost everything because of me.

There was something I always wished to tell you, I gained potential feelings for you after the Yule Ball, but I told myself I was just confused, and lied to myself for many, many time.