Chapter 28

When I arrived my dorm, Charlotte was already asleep, something I would like to do as well, but that felt completely impossible due to what happened with Draco.

My emotions were in full bloom, this was unexpected but, thinking about the way I wanted him to kiss me again, as I felt now a hollow in my lips which only his soft lips could fill.

I've never felt this way before, and my emotions were confused because of my mother and now Draco, everything was so overwhelming.

His lips were soft, but his kiss was rough, perfectly matching mine, his mouth was devouring mine like a fire burning me to ashes, and I wanted it to burn me until there was nothing left.

Two opposite souls have tricked the fate and have found each other in the darkness, both shinning above all.

The way I felt in this kiss, I was sure I wouldn't feel with everyone else, it was so strange, one year ago I would never think I would feel this way about Draco.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't getting feelings for Draco since a long time ago, but I probably thought it was for the recent events, but now I'm sure what I feel, and I wonder if he feels the same way...

Perhaps I shouldn't feel like this, it was like kissing the devil, to ask to be burned in his chaos, but the chaos was controlled by me and me alone.

Like I said, I barely slept all night, and everytime I closed my eyes to try, the flashbacks from last night appeared in my mind.

Charlotte woke me up - if we can call it that way, because I was already awake - and saw the tiredness, of not sleeping, in my eyes.

"What happened to you, you look like shit?!" She said abruptly after seeing my face.

"Well spotted Mrs. Obvious..." I said in annoyance, while I rubbed my eyes. "I couldn't sleep." I said softly, and again, Draco appeared on my mind as this words left my mouth.

"What are you up to lately, I barely see you around school now." She said, sitting on the edge of my bed. "Is it about Malfoy?" She asked softly.

"No, it's just about my mother thing, I just want some time alone." I said softly, it wasn't entirely a lie.

"Oh, I see, well you know you can always speak with me, you know that right?" She said softly.

"Yeah I know that Charlotte." I gave her a thin smile.

"Well, let's speak about other things...how's Malfoy?" She asked amusingly.

"Huh? Why? Why do you ask that? What do you know?" I asked abruptly which scared her.

"Calm down, I was just curious..." She said shocked by my attitude. "But now I know something, and I want to know what it is." She said smirking.

"Nothing!" I shouted.

"Did anyone ever told you, you're a terrible liar?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you ask yourself questions when you know the answer already." I said annoyed.

"Just tell me what happened." She said softly.

"Nothing happened." I said firmly, and stood up from my bed, I definitely wasn't in the mood for this.

"Was it something bad?" She asked, following me towards my dresser.

"No, because nothing happened." I said letting out a frustrated groan.

"Alright fine, don't tell me now, but you will, eventually." She winked at me and went to her dresser to get ready, as I rolled my eyes over her sentence.