Chapter 49

My mother used to tell me, that sooner or later, people will disappoint, people I trusted or admired, and in the end, all you have is yourself.

And how right she was.

Never in my life I've thought that Matthew could be as selfish and rude like this, and Charlotte even less, sometimes I even think about writing to my father, asking for he give me another dorm, so I can be alone, I've been denying it but probably I just still am in the same dorm shared with her, because I hope she has something to say, a apologize perhaps, not that I was free to forgive her though.

Someone that has been surprising me, is Blaise, he's not how I thought he was, and even though I only know him for some time, I feel like he's one of the best friendships I will ever have.

Draco has almost disappeared off the map, he only comes for a pair of classes during the week, sometimes even dissappears at half, just to not talk about of how ill he looks, I haven't seen him by close, but I could tell he was thinner, and way more nervous than lately.

I haven't followed him again, but I wonder if he's still sneaking out at night, if he ever thought about me at least one time, during all these times.

{☆~☆}

"Come on, you need to come to today's Quidditch match." Blaise said firmly, as we were having breakfast together.

He was in his Quidditch jumper, already all set up for his Quidditch game against Gryfindor, and has been insisting for me to go watch it since the last ten minutes.

Everyone around in the room was talking about the game, specially Slytherin and Gryfindor, all painted their faces, had scarfd around their necks, or even flags to support their team, and I was just normally dressed in a skirt, and a white shirt, with the Slytherin tie.

The Slytherins hissed and booed loudly as each member of the Gryfindor team entered the Hall.

Draco was nowhere to be seen, as usual.

"Like I said, Blaise, and I say it again, I really don't have the patience to go to a Quidditch match." I said in a apologetic tone as I putted in my mouth a piece of my food.

"Are you serious going to miss a opportunity to see this beauty shine in the field?" Blaise pointed a finger at himself, his features matching his sentence.

"Yes, I am, because I have lots of others things to do rather than go to a silly Quidditch match." I said softly.

"Call it silly again, and you will wake up tied to the benchs, watching me winning the game." Blaise said amusingly, as he took a sip of his drink. "Oh, come on, it's going to be fun, it's Gryfindor against Slytherin." He insisted.

"I don't like Quidditch because, it's crowded, noisy and confusing." I said softly, as I kept my point in not going, and my gaze remained focused on my plate of food.

"Draco will be there." Blaise said, catching my full attention.

I wasn't expecting Draco to be there at all, but, he did seemed to love Quidditch, and usually when you love something, you don't leave it, but still, I've never saw someone acting so odd and distant, at this point I don't know what to expect anymore.

"You can't tell me you actually believe that yourself." I said denying that possibility.

"Oh, there's nothing that can make Draco stop playing Quidditch, trust me, I know him enough to know that." Blaise said confidently.

"Oh so you must be sure because he is going to Quidditch practice I imagine." I said sarcastically, knowing he wasn't going.

I saw him grin dissappear from his lips as this words slipped out of my teeth, and he tapped the table with his finger, thinking of what he said again.