Chapter 70

I had dreams with last night, not nightmares, perhaps it was even one of the nights were I have slept most of the night without suddenly waking up.

It was like his lips were still connected in mine, like if I could still feel them in mine, or the way my cheeks were still flushed and warm from his gentle touch.

I walked down for breakfast in the morning, and got there earlier than Draco, so I sat alone in my usual place, he probably wouldn't take long.

"Well, well, long time no see." It wasn't even necessary for me to look up to know it was Blaise who has spoke.

"Indeed." I said firmly, and looked at my front to see him sat in his chair.

"How was your Christmas." He asked softly.

"It was not my best Christmas I dare to say, how about yours?" I asked, and placed a piece of food inside my mouth.

"Cold." He said clearly, and I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Do you know where Draco is?" I asked my gaze searching between the Great Hall, and I found him walking towards our table, and I sent him a smile, but his presence wasn't noticed by Blaise.

"That stubborn? Hell no idea." He said abruptly, while I was already holding back my laugh. "And honestly I don't even-" Draco cut him off making Blaise jump in his seat out of scare.

"Stubborn you say?" He asked amusingly.

"Thanks a lot for the warning, Blackwell." Blaise said angrily.

"Funny, I got some stories about you that I think Blackwell would like to hear...and let her decide which one is the most stubborn." Draco said crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Don't you fucking dare." He said after moving to the side so Draco could see with him.

But before Blaise said anything else, his own gaze looked between Draco and me, making assumptions of why Draco was such in a good mood.

"Of course..." He said after some seconds. "My plan to get you guys together again worked pretty well." He said proud of himself.

"Which plan?" Me and Draco asked simultaneously, which made me blush.

"It's not of your bloody business." Blaise said firmly, trying to show that he's apparently mad at us.

"Watch your tone, Zabini." Draco said abruptly.

"Hey, he's back...awesome." Blaise said in the most disappointed tone he ever did.

I laughed at him, and watched them both, I was glad to see that most of the things are going back to normal, the most normal they can be nowadays.

"If you guys start speaking sentimental things and all that stuff, I swear I'm going to cut my ears off with this knife." Blaise said firmly, as if he was actually telling the true.

"You promise?" Draco asked amusingly, and both of us laughed at the sentence, except Blaise, whose features were firm, not the slightest hint of amusement in his face.

"I hate you." Blaise said firmly, as he went back to eat his food. "Both of you." He added.

"Is that supposed to bother me?" Draco asked amusingly.

We were trying to hold our laughs to not make a scene, while Blaise was everything but amused, however I swear I saw the corner of his lips raised a bit.

"Come on, mate laugh a bit." Draco said as he gave Blaise a small shove on the shoulder.

Blaise rolled his eyes, but laughed a bit along with us, at that moment nothing bothered me, no stress, no problems, it was just us, laughing between friends, like if the world wasn't burning into ashes.