Chapter 31

This was the last day of school we barely had any classes, and was our last practice at Dumbledore's army before Christmas holidays.

However, my mind was in a completely different place from that, wondering how was my mom. Has she got better? Is she alright? I haven't receiving any letters from anyone.

Charlotte can see my stress and anxious through the day about my mom and told me that everything was going to be alright, however her words, obviously, made no difference, I keep stressing all day because it looked like it was taking a whole eternity for the classes to end.

Even in Dumbledore's army I was distracted, failing to defend myself and got hit by a spell, multiple times.

Matthew has not speak with me yet, and I don't think he will, but, if he ever decides to do so, I will be here, I know how stubborn he can be, but that's not a reason to not let him apologize or perhaps Draco is right, and I am too kind for people...

I walked to the Astronomy Tower to met Draco, going there and speak with him, was probably one - or maybe even the only - thing that can calm my recent nerves down.

He was layed down, like the time we watched the stars together, and then we...kissed...lately we have been talking about them quite often, I have been finding the stars so interesting that I want to know everything about them, besides, is peaceful to hear Draco talking.

He smiled when he saw me laying besides him, and I looked at the stars like he was.

"Let me guess, you want me to continue my class about stars." Draco said sarcastically.

"If you please." I said amusingly, and he gave me a short laugh, and turned to me, and stared, but his happy expression quickly went to firm, as he did so.

"What's wrong?" He asked, he must have noticed my stress throught my eyes, he knows me already too well.

"It's nothing, I'll be fine." I said softly, but even he knew I was lying.

"Blackwell, if you're going to lie, please, just try to at least be good at it, because this, is embarrassing." Draco said amusingly, and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "It's about your mother isn't?" Draco asked softly, and I didn't even nodded but he knew he was right. "Listen, even if I tell that everything is going to be okay, that will have no effect in you, what I can tell you is that, you have friends to support you, your father...me."

I felt my cheeks get pink at his words, and he was right, I had people to support me and I shouldn't be so worried.

"Yeah I know that, thank you." I smiled at him.

"Well, this is the last time we are here before Christmas holidays, and, counting on your mother's condition, is most probably that we won't see each other in holidays, so...here." He took a piece of parchment out of his pocket, and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked as I grabbed the parchment to my hand.

"It's my address, so you can sent me letters, just in case if you didn't knew." Draco said softly.

"Oh thank you...wait, let me give you mine-" I said but he stopped me from taking a parchment from my bag.

"I, already know what your address is, Blackwell." He said smirking at me. "My mother use to make me help her writing the letters to invite people to our Christmas party, so like you see, by now I know almost everybody addresses."

"Oh...okay then." I said softly, as I folded the paper and kept it in my pocket.

"Just promise you write, my life can be very boring sometimes..." He said firmly.

"Boring? Your mother makes a huge Christmas party, and you say your life is boring?" I asked amusingly, and he let out a short laugh.

"Yeah, well, I bet that's just more to look good for the appearances, and to show, how rich the Malfoy's are...that doesn't mean I have to enjoy them, I actually find them as a pathetic and ridiculous thing." He said abruptly, as his lips went to a firm line.

I replied nothing to that, he really seemed to hate the parties, I wish I could be with him in this year party, the last time I went to his mother's Christmas party we practically didn't even know each other.

"Anyways, we better go, I still have to pack." Draco said softly, and he standed up, and extended his arm to let me do the same.

I took his hand, and, with his help, I stood up from the floor. As doing so, we stayed just a few inches from each other, so Draco smashed his lips in mine.

{☆~☆}

As I entered my dorm, I decided to pack my things for tomorrow's trip back to my house, and Charlotte helped me, folding my clothes.

"So, what did Draco told you?" She asked breaking the silence between us.

"Oh, he gave me his address so I can write to him in Christmas because I probably won't go to his mother's party." I said softly, as I closed my truck already with everything for tomorrow already inside of it.

"You think your mother will still be ill by then." Charlotte asked softly as she sat in her bed, and I sat in mine.

"Well, I hope not, but, if she hasn't recovered by now, I don't think she will recover until then." I said, in a sad tone.

"Well, what matters is that tomorrow you will see her." Charlotte said softly.

"Yeah you're right." I gave her a thin smile.

"And don't forget, to write to me as well." She said.

"Don't worry, I won't. Goodnight, Charlotte." I said as I layed down in my bed, with more than a thousand thoughts in my mind...