Chapter 33

My dad brought me a silk emerald green ceremony dress, two days after our conversation, what it means, the day of the party, it was large and long, with a small slit on one of the sides, showing my leg, barely reached my knee, the top was all made in lace, with beautiful patterns on it, and the sleeves started from the end of my shoulder to my wrist, all in lace as well.

It was quite a wonderful dress, it fitted perfectly in my body, and the patterns were extremely detailed.

My high heels were in the color of a bright silver, doing some type of contrast with the green of the dress.

I didn't took many time doing my hair, I just curled it, and placed a hairpin with a black, shiny diamond on the middle of silver leafs, a heritage of the Blackwell old generation, along with a necklace, also with a black diamond, and the silver leafs, matching the hairpin.

I also had the earrings matching both the necklace and the hairpin, but my mother is the one who usually wears them, not me, and that wouldn't change now.

I grabbed the earrings, remembering our last Christmas party together two years ago, when she was healthy, where I would see her laughing with Narcissa, always besides me, trying to make me dance with someone so I would be having fun, but such thing didn't happened, Charlotte and Matthew never went to their partys, their families don't have a good connection with the Malfoys apparently.

I heard a knock on the door, and I knew we had to leave, so I placed the earrings on the velvet black box on the top of my table, and walked outside, ready for the party.

{☆~☆}

The Malfoy Manor was just like I remember it, a big black gate in front of us, with a huge maze all around it, and, of course, the huge Manor.

As we stepped in, I found myself in a dark hallway, a diamond chandelier, on the top of the roof, illuminating the room, and my father pulled us to the stairs, and we climbed to the living room.

The living room was huge, a lot of people all in fancy dresses, glasses rested on their hands, chatting between each others, I recognized people like Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle, the usual friends of Draco, whoever, the person I was truly looking for was nowhere to be seen, until...

Two big figures of two men, standing in front of me, that my father was shaking hands with, stepped out of the way, and I found myself not more than a few meters away from Draco.

He was standing besides his mother, while his parents were greeting some guests, he was dressed in a black, elegant suit, his platinum blonde hair was perfectly hairstyle to the side.

He didn't noticed me staring right away, his head was raised, but his gaze was glued to the floor, he seemed very little interested in this fancy party as much as I was, looking with a big urge to leave.

His mother, shaked his shoulder for him to look at the guests and greet them, but his lips always stayed in a firm line as he spoke and shaked hands with them, and after that, when he was about to look at the floor again, he saw me.

His lips parted away at the sight of me, he must have thought I was an hallucination, but then he smiled when he realized it was really me.

My father waved at them, and we got closer to them, as my gaze was still locked with Draco.

"Abel, how wonderful to see you." Narcissa said softly, and greeted my father.

"Narcissa, thank you for the invite." My father said, giving her a smile, and then shaked his hand with Lucius. "Good evening, Lucius."