Chapter 54

Weeks have passed, and if I thought that Draco was nervous that day ago, then I definitely didn't saw how he has been in these last few days.

Everytime I see him at the Great Hall, he is sweating and fixing his tie like if he's not used to wear it, his gaze always focused on the staff table.

A thought that hasn't left my mind, was what I overheard at the party, the conversation with Draco and Snape, nothing of what they said make sense, who was she, and who would hurt her, those are my first questions, asides from the reason that Snape is risking his life to protect Draco.

I woke up, early in the weekend, I wasn't expecting to go somewhere, so I decided to enjoy my time alone to give a walk through the castle.

I dressed some comfy clothes, placed my necklace, protected underneath it, Charlotte wasn't in her bed, what it means she woke even earlier in the morning.

I walked through the whole castle, watching the sunrise, but also intrigued on why was the school all gossiping around, at least it was what it seemed like.

I sat in the benchs outside the school, but the sky didn't looked pretty, it was all grey, it didn't even looked like a morning, it looked night, or if it was about to rain, but it wasn't, it was just these mad times that made it turn grey, a war was about to come, I could feel it, everybody cold, even the wind that before kissed oir bodies sent shivers through our spine.

Suddenly shadow appeared in front of my eyes, peering down at me, covering the little amount of light the sun was disposing to illuminate.

"Good morning." Blaise said as he sat down. "You see, I was right." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Right about what? What did I miss?" I asked.

"About the love potions." He said, but I kept my confused face on. "Oh come on, you haven't heard yet?" He asked abruptly.

"Heard what?" I asked, already curious to know what was going on, that apparently the all school knew except for me.

"Weasley was under a love potion, and when Potter took him to Slughorn office to heal him...he almost died." Blaise said, and my face got shocked at his words.

"What?! You're kidding right?" I said abruptly, it's shocking how a student almost died inside the school itself.

"Go see for yourself, he's currently at the hospital wing." Blaise said and I imediatly stood up, worried if he was okay.

First Katie, now Ron, I'm wondering and I came to an end where I'm not sure anymore if Hogwarts is really the safest place in the world.

When I got to the hospital wing, there was Harry, who was standing next to Ron bed, Hermione and Ginny who were sat besides him while Madame Pomprey checked Ron's temperature.

"Harry." I called and Harry turned his gaze at me. "I heard what happened, how's Ron." I asked softly as I saw Ron who was tied to the bed.

"He's getting better, thanks for the concerning." Harry said coldly.

Of course I haven't forgot about our latest conversation, but that doesn't mean that I'm not worried about Ron, well not exactly him, I'm more worried by the fact that someone dangerous is trying to kill the students, this was obviously another scheme of Voldemort.

Suddenly, the Dumbledore entered the Great Hall, capturing all of our attention, bringing McGonagall, Snape and Slughorn with him.

They stared at Ron, horrified by the news thet also heard.

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar." Dumbledore said firmly and Harry nodded. "You must be very proud of your student Horace."

"Hmm...oh yes, very proud." Slughorn said.