Chapter 62

The first day was bad enough due to Amycus Carrow teaching the now called Dark Arts, and today it would be worse, because we're about to have Muggles Studies with his sister, Alecto Carrow, what if it's his sister it either can be like him, or even worse.

I woke up late in that morning, so I had to stand up fastly and run to class before I got late, of course, already everyone was sitting down in the tables, and the only empty place was near Charlotte, right at the first row.

She gave me a thin smile as I sat down besides her, this doesn't mean of course, that I have forgiven her, but I can see she regretted the words she said.

Alecto was just like her brother, waiting impatiently for the students to sat down so she could start her class.

"Good morning students, as you know I'm your new Myggle Studies teacher, due to the other being pathetic and a complete facade that praised the filthy muggles, such thing that ended up in her premature death." As she said these words the all room gasped.

Everyone started gossiping except me and Draco, who were already known of this subject.

"Quiet!" Alecto shouted at the all class, and everybody imediatly went silent. "You will forget everything that mad woman have planted into your heads, and learn about how the Muggles really are." She said as she distributed the books through our tables with nothing but a flick from her wand.

The book wasn't like the others we used to have, the complete opposite to be honest, a blue cover book, with a man like if was about to attack, with this different title "When Muggles Attack" written on it.

"What's this rubbish?" Neville asked abruptly, catching all the attention on him. "Professor Burbage never taught us anything about myggle being vicious and wicked, this is old century stuff I refuse to read this!" He shouted as he stood up from his chair.

"Of course, the famous Neville Longbottom..." Alecto said calmly as she gave slow steps towards Neville. "We have been speaking lots about you Neville, the boy who opposes to our newest regulation over and over." She said firmly, walking in direction to his desk.

Neville's desk was on my side, making me vision of all his face, the cut Amycus did to him still healing, with a few more around his face, but he kept firm in it's place.

"You will learn how to behave, worry not...either in a bad or good way." She said coming to an halt in front of him.

"Let's see how it behaving behind bars when we win this war-" He said but was cut off by Alecto's steric laugh.

"Win this war?!" She repeated in a mocking way. "My dear boy, you're just as insane as your old parents." She said sarcastically, and Neville's anger was now boiling inside his veins, as he took out his wand, but Alecto made another cut, in the other side Amycus did his, perhaps even more deeper.

I furrowed my eyebrowns in confusion, and turned to Charlotte who was by my side, as intrigued as I was.

"What's she talking about? Weren't Neville's parents dead?" I asked my voice a complete whisper, and she shrugged.

"No, Neville's parents are in St. Mungus." I heard a voice behind me whisper, and I turned around to see Draco, sat next Blaise, his gaze looking forth between me and Alecto, making sure she wouldn't hear us. "Aunt Bella didn't got to kill them, the curse only got them insane." He added.

"And how do you know that?" I asked my voice the lowest it could be for only him to hear.

"I heard Bellatrix tell my father." He elaborated.

"I see that you know everything that's going on inside your house." I said amusingly, raising an eyebrown at him.

"Big house, boring life." He said vaguely, but clear enough for me to understand.