Chapter 6

Some more action in this one xoxo

Taylor isn't even there for a second, or the Tablet of Terror goes off again. The blond girl takes the device and starts reading.

Welcome, Taylor!

As an ex that has just arrived you will receive an extra power.

As from today there will be only three bedrooms. The rooms are already divided by us, but you can choose which ex you are going to join. Joe or Harry?

"That's not even hard." Taylor chuckles. "I'm sleeping with Harry."

Another alarm goes off and Taylor starts to read.

Everybody go pack your bags and go into your room.

Room 1: Bill, Danielle and Demi

Room 2: Dove, Kei and Joe

Room 3: Harry, Louis and Taylor

You are staying in these rooms for at least five days. That's when the next ex will arrive and you will be free to arrange the rooms however you want.

This must be a joke. Louis feels like puking. Only minutes ago he had this huge fight with Harry about a fucking shirt and now they are going to have to share a room.

Fucking shit.

"I'll come to your room." Harry mumbles. "It's the biggest one. Come on, Tay." Harry goes to his room to grab all his stuff after dropping Taylor's stuff off.

Louis is now sitting on his bed. He just really wants his phone to scroll on to stop the awkwardness. The three of them are in three separate beds that are close to each other, Harry being in the middle one.

"I'm going for a walk if that's alright. I want to see how it looks like here. Don't worry, Harry. I won't leave you too long." The blonde winks.

And this must be the first time in Louis' life that he really doesn't want Taylor to leave because that make that he is alone with Harry.

"Have fun." The curly lad smiles.

When Taylor is gone, Louis turns the lights off, mumbling that he is going to sleep.

And he doesn't know when Taylor has come back, but he knows that it's the middle of the night and he feels a weight next to him.

"Harry, what the fuck!" Louis whisper yells.

Harry shuts him up by pressing his finger on Louis' lips.

"Be quiet now, Lou."

"What are you doing?" Louis is still whispering but on a normal tone now.

"You made me so angry, Lou." Harry's lips are caressing the shell of Louis' ear as he is whispering in it. "Did you do it on purpose? Kissing that guy, call him babe, grind on him."

A big gulp is in Louis' throat now and he is unable to speak.

"Don't like it when others touch you." Harry's lips are now ghosting over Louis' neck, but still not touching it. "I fucking hate it."

"You were the one letting me go." Louis tries to keep his voice steady but it's hard when Harry Styles is on top of him. Louis was already a bit turned on from the dirty dancing he did with Bill, and now Harry is grinding down on him and he really just wants to get off.

"When you ripped that shirt off you, it looked fucking hot." Harry totally ignores Louis' comments. And Louis doesn't like this position. He doesn't like to be the submissive one. That's not how it works. So he turns them around, straddling Harry's lap now he is on top of him.

"Don't act like you are a good boy huh, Harry. Aren't you the one kissing on the first date? Putting your needy lips on those from fucking Kei." Louis' thumb is now touching Harry's lips and Harry does his best not to moan.

Louis loves to see Harry in his submissive state. That's how he should always be, submissive for Louis.

"And look at you now. Desperate for some action with your ex-boyfriend. What's wrong, Harry? Nobody could give it to you like I did? Is that the problem, huh? Nobody else knows how to fuck you properly?"

Harry pushes up his hips, looking for some kind of fraction. Louis talking dirty to him turns him on even more. He could come right then and there untouched only from Louis' voice.

"Say it to me, then." Louis challenges.

"Nobody can give it to me like you, Lou. Fuck I want you. Want you to wreck me so hard." Harry begs.

Louis leans in, this time his lips are touching Harry's ear.

"Pretty unfortunate that you let me go then, isn't it Harry? Now move to your own fucking bed and let me sleep."

Louis goes off Harry and makes a sign to the boy to leave.

Harry's mouth is wide open and Louis can see the bulge in his boxer, a little wet spot in the front. He can't help but feel proud.

Still after all that time, after dating other people, Louis is the one that can get him like that.

--

"He what?" Danielle whisper yells when they are having breakfast next morning.

"He tried to have sex with me. I pushed him off though after I played along for a bit."

"That's some nerve that the guy has. Maybe you should talk to him about it. You guys have some unfinished business." Danielle puts some chocolate paste on her toast.

"I'm not going to talk about it. He has probably forgotten about it already. He was really drunk." Louis sips from his tea.

"Morning, Louis." Louis looks up when he sees a bunch or curls, the boy giving him a wink as he passes by, his fingers quickly caressing over Louis' shoulder.

"I don't think he forgot about it, Lou. Talk to him. You can't just go from fighting to jumping in each other's bed."

"It's nothing, Dani. Don't worry about it okay? So what he remembers. It's probably a little game and I don't mind playing it."

"You will end up hurt, Louis. Instead of playing silly games, talk to him. This is not healthy, not for you and not for Harry. You guys have been together for five years, having a relation where you don't even spend a second away from each other, break up very unexpectedly, both of you getting into a relationship, fake or real, right after that and now you see each other back after 1,5 year in a tv show that revolves around sex and drama. If you don't talk, you'll end up hurt and I don't want to see you again like that."

Danielle is making some valid points and Louis knows that, but playing the game is more fun though.

Louis really likes the feeling that Harry isn't unbothered by him and he wants to hold on to that.

"Give me a second, babes. I'll be right back." Louis stands up from his chair and walks over to the kitchen where Harry is making his breakfast.

Louis doesn't need anything from the top shelf, but he takes a random peppermill, only so he can stretch himself out in front of Harry, his swimming shorts hanging low. He can feel the pair of green eyes burning on him and it gives Louis a funny feeling in his stomach.

Playing the game is definitely more fun.