Chapter 11

Just want to thank some readers that always comment and just are with me from the start, reading all my books.

@SimulovesLarry @Directioner_Swe  @CaroFa8  @Indy_Larry @    

"Sure they are not dating?"

"I thought Larry wasn't real."

"How did this happen? Didn't they fight like only two days ago?"

"They look cute, though..."

"We can hear you." Louis screams from his floatie that he is sharing with Harry. They are both lying down on a big unicorn, floating around the pool. Harry's head is resting on Louis' chest while the older boy plays with his curls.

The others are or around the bar, or lying on the sunbeds around the pool. It's the second group of people that was chatting about the inseparable pair.

Since Louis and Harry made up two days ago, they haven't left each other's side for a second. They do everything together, laugh, prank, cuddle,... It's like they are back in time.

Some habits never change, do they?

"If you can hear us then be sociable for once, Tomlinson!" Danielle screams back. "I know we don't have curly hair but we are pretty cool people as well you know."

Both Harry and Louis start to blush, Harry hiding his face in Louis' chest.

"What do you think, Haz? Should we go join them for a bit?" Louis whispers to Harry, not wanting to include the others in their conversation.

"Hm, I'm comfy..." Harry murmurs, snuggling closer to Louis. It makes Louis' heart beat out of his chest and a smile is plastered on his face. He can't help but give Kei who is watching them from the bar with a bitchy look.

Kei notices and just rolls his eyes, turns around and pays attention to his conversation with Taylor, Bill and Dove again.

"WATERBOMB!"

Harry and Louis both scream when they feel a wave of water go over them, making them fall down from the big unicorn.

"You assholes." Harry shrieks when he's back up.

"Come here, Haz." Louis protectively puts his arms around Harry's waist from behind and pulls him closer to his body.

"Are you two dating?" Joe asks, looking at the two boys in front of him.

"We're not. We're just really close friends." Louis explains.

"Yup, since 2010." Harry backs him up.

"Do you have any idea from who the new ex can possibly be?" Danielle asks, trying to change topic knowing that this is sensitive for Louis.

"Well, Bill, Kei and Dove don't have ex's here yet, do they?" Joe thinks out loud. The others shake their head.

And it's like the Tablet of Terror was following their conversation. A loud noise is spread over the poolside and immediately everybody jumps out of the pool, Louis helping Harry.

It's been peaceful the last two days, got to change that.

Louis, Dove and Bill go to the beach please.

Harry starts to pout, immediately grabbing Louis' hand.

"I have to go now, Haz. But don't worry, okay? Whoever comes is not going to break our friendship." Louis pulls Harry in a hug before he follows Bill and Dove to the beach.