Chapter 31

Make sure to check on the bottom of the page!

The next day Harry and Louis are sitting around the pool, Harry between Louis' legs on a sunbed.

Harry's head is lying on Louis' chest and the older boy is playing with the other one's curls.

"Give me another one..." Harry whines, eyes closed.

Louis chuckles and pecks Harry's lips, completely hovering over the boy.

Since their kiss last night their lips didn't have any rest, Harry always needing Louis' lips on him and the other way around.

"I want more, Lou." Harry crawls up now, his arms around Louis' neck before leaning in for a proper kiss.

Louis can't help but smile and pushes the boy closer to him, wanting to feel every inch of this beautiful boy in front of him.

"So needy, Haz." Louis whispers against Harry's lips. "Can't stop kissing me, can you darling?"

"Missed it so much. Missed you so much." After the kiss Harry puts his head on Louis' chest and he swings his legs to the side, almost like a little kid on his mother's lap.

And it's that moment that Louis decides that this is really what he wants forever. He wants to be able to kiss Harry whenever he wants. He wants to feel the younger boy on his lap and he wants to take care of him and being taken care of by him.

He just wants him.

And that's when he just blurs out the following words:

"Be my boyfriend again." Louis says, voice shaking a bit.

Harry, whose eyes were closed under his sunglasses, opens them and puts his glasses on top of his head.

"What?" He just flickers his eyes, trying to figure out if this is one of his amazing dreams or reality.

"Be my boyfriend again. I want you to be mine. I want to be yours. Just... If it's too soon for you then... But...."

Harry cuts Louis off by connecting their lips, his thumb rubbing over Louis' cheek.

"I want to be your boyfriend again. No need to be nervous. I've always been yours, baby. God Louis this isn't a dream right? You are really asking me to get back together right?" Harry's green eyes are sparkling and he looks like a kid who gets to open their first present on Christmas. It's really adorable.

Louis chuckles and shakes his head.

"You're not dreaming, love. I really want this. I have the feeling that I am ready but of course only if you are too. You know I'd never force you to do anything..." Louis wants to be careful, not making Harry feel obligated to go back together.

Because yes this is the one thing that Louis wants since Harry left. He has been dreaming about being back together for so long but he doesn't know what Harry wants. He is scared that he read the signals wrongly.

"I'm ready. God I'm more than ready. AAAAAH!" And Louis can't help himself but laugh when Harry literally just screams and jumps up. He runs towards the pool where all the others are chilling on different floaties.

"GUYS! IT'S OFFICIAL! LOUIS JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND AGAIN! AGH YOU ALL SUCK! WORLDS GREATEST BOY ISN'T AVAILABLE ANYMORE! HE IS MINE!"

And Harry only stops screaming when he feels a pressure in his back, only to be surrounded by water seconds later.

"You needed to be cooled down baby." Louis grins, his arms crossed.

"I can't believe you did this!" Harry pouts and the boys can hear some people laugh in the background.

Louis jumps in the pool himself, pushing Harry softly against the boarder.

"So I heard you got a new boyfriend, huh?" Louis asks teasingly, his eyes going over Harry's body.

"Yeah, but apparently he is a dick." Harry is still pouting and Louis can't help but look at him in awe.

Even when Harry is 80 the boy will always be a baby, Louis' baby.

"Come here then, let me kiss you." Louis grabs Harry's chin and connects their lips. They stop when they hear catcalling behind them, making Louis roll his eyes.

"Can't a guy kiss his boyfriend in peace here, huh?"

Harry can feel more butterflies in his stomach when he hears Louis calling him his boyfriend in front of everybody.

This never happened before.

"Go away, Tomlinson. If I want to watch porn I'll go to Pornhub you loser." Danielle jokes.

"I would honestly pay for a Larry sex tape." Demi says laughing.

Who the fuck wouldn't?

"Well, sad you're not getting one. Let's go out of the pool, baby. The people here are weird." Louis says jokingly, grabbing Harry's hand.

And the rest of the day both boys just spend kissing, fooling around and making out like two teenagers who just fell in love.

Like they were back in the X factor days.

And it's when Louis sees that Harry fell asleep that he stands up from the sunbed carefully, making sure the younger boy doesn't wake up.

He runs around the resort and looks for the first camera he can find.

--

"They are boyfriends, dude!" Niall cheers, big smile on his face. "And who did it? Who is the best captain in the world?"

"Niall Horan." Fred says for the fifth time in 10 minutes while rolling his eyes.

"That's right! God Fred you should have seen them back in the days. The worst was when we were in Dallas and..."

Niall stops talking when he hears noise coming from the monitor, Louis' face on the screen.

"Niall! God Niall I hope you hear this!"

Niall moves over to the screen that projects Louis' face.

"Anyway, Niall. I need you to do me a favour. You've been doing me great ones already and thanks for giving me my baby back, but I need you to do one more thing for me. Can you make sure to invite me over tomorrow or tonight at the production station? We need to talk. It's important and I need my captain."

A big smirk appears on Niall's face.

"Fred, give me the tablet. I need to send something to the one in the house."

So guys, here you have the cover of my new book that I will write when this one is over.

If you think you know what it is about, put it in the comments! It will be on soon :)