Chapter 8

The sun sets, the music plays and the alcohol flows in the villa. Although they are only five, doesn't make the party go less hard.

Harry is talking to Dove and Joe at the bar while Louis is grinding on Demi.

"Got to go pee. I'll be right back." Louis says.

"Should I get you a drink?"

"I'm alright, thanks. I think I have had enough during the day."

Demi chuckles and nods in agreement. It's indeed better for Louis to stay a bit clear of alcohol now.

So Louis goes to his room, does his business, washes his hands and wants to go back until he gets stopped by a tall figure.

"Why are you washing your hands, love? Think it's time to get them dirty again." Harry bites his lip and walks closer to Louis, the boy ending up pressed against the bathroom wall.

"What are you even doing here?" Louis crosses his arms over his chest, hoping that Harry doesn't notice his change of breathing.

"Saw you leaving your little slut. You can't do that to me, Louis. You can't dance like that with someone else. It drives me crazy." Harry kisses Louis' neck and his hand disappears under his shirt. "Haven't you learned from last time that I really don't like you touching other people?"

And Louis puts his hands on Harry's waist, flipping him and pushing him against the wall, his lips now touching the shell of Harry's ear.

"Haven't you learned from last time and many others times before that I'm always in charge?" Louis licks under Harry's ear before he leaves Harry alone in the bathroom.

Rock hard.

--

The reset of the night Louis feels Harry's gaze on him. He enjoys the burn of his green eyes on his body, knowing that Louis is the only person Harry has attention for right now.

Their moment in the bathroom gave Louis more confidence, making his actions bolder.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Harry." Louis smirks when he spills his drink on Harry's jeans. "Wait, let me help you." Louis' hand moves over to Harry's crotch, rubbing on the mojito stain.

"Fuck, Lou." Harry curses, wanting to moan when he feels Louis' hand.

Louis leans in, whispering in his ear:

"I dried it, love. Won't stay dry for long though, baby boy"

And the pet names make Harry literally sweat. Fuck he wants Louis, he needs Louis.

Right after that Harry only hangs out with Louis and Demi, wanting to be close to his ex boyfriend. He really needs Louis' touches, doesn't matter how small they are. He doesn't care about winning the game or his appearance, he wants Louis.

That's' exactly what the boy makes clear when they enter the room, that's only for the two of them now.

"Louis, please." Harry begs, climbing into Louis' bed. "Want you, need you." He starts to hump Louis' leg, making the older boy smirk.

"Look at how desperate you are, humping my leg like a little bitch that needs to get off. Want to hear you beg for it, baby." Louis' lips go to Harry's neck and rips the shirt off Harry's tattooed body.

"I want you, Louis. I need to feel you. You've been teasing me for days now. I need you." Harry is panting, craving Louis' hands on him.

"Maybe you should go to Dove. Maybe she will give it to you, huh. You seemed to like her. What do you think Kei will say when he hears about that? Or little miss Taylor?" Louis' fingers are tracing Harry's nipples, making them hard and perky. He knows how sensitive they are and seeing Harry already wrecked is such a turn on.

"Don't care about Dove, don't care about Kei or Taylor. I want you, Louis please. You're the only one who can have me. Just, do something."

And Harry basically screaming that Louis is the only one for him, did it. The older boy knows that he doesn't mean it probably, just says what he needs to say to get off, but it's the one thing that he has been wanting to hear for one and a half year now and now it came out of Harry's mouth.

"Good boy." Louis mumbles, taking off Harry's boxer. "Such a good boy, Harry. Know to who you belong. Say it, I want to hear it."

Louis listens to Harry screaming his name while covering his fingers in lube, ready to open up the boy that is lying beneath him.

"Going to finger you, Haz. Going to finger you so good that your wide open for my cock to fill you up. Is that what you want." Louis runs his finger teasingly over Harry's rim.

"Do whatever you want me to do. I'm yours. Fuck Louis, please just wreck me."

Louis puts his finger inside, making the younger boy gasp.

"Still so tight, love it."

"More..." Harry begs.

"So greedy, baby. It's clear that nobody took good care of you huh? Nobody can make you feel like I do. You're desperate for me and my cock. I'm going to give it to you, baby."

And Louis fingers Harry a little while longer until the boy is all opened up.

Louis lines up his cock, ready to fuck the boy that's already pinned into the mattress.

"Ready, Haz?" although Harry has been begging for it the whole time, Louis wants to make sure he isn't doing something to the boy without him really wanting it.

"Stop being gentle and just fuck me."

Hot.

So Louis moves in slowly, not wanting to hurt the boy. Even though it's just sex, he doesn't want to hurt him in any way, not emotionally, not physically.

"Fuck, yes. Move, Lou." Harry moans, moving his hips.

"Just look at you, taking it. You look amazing, baby, all spread open and ready to take my cock. Only my cock can get you like this, isn't it Haz?"

"Only your cock, Louis, only cock I want fuck."

And that turns on Louis even more, the boy thrusting even harder inside and it doesn't take long for both of them to come at the same time.

"I'm going to shower." Louis mumbles immediately. He goes out of the bed and turns on the water.

He should be happy that he got so close, but he isn't.

Because yes, they had sex, but they didn't make love.