Chapter 20

Last one of today, enjoy babes xoxo

Harry wakes up from the sun shining on him. A big smile is spread over his face when he sees where he lies.

In Louis' arms, exactly where he belongs.

"You're awake." Louis smiles when Harry turns around, facing him.

"Yeah, couldn't wake up in a better way."

"Charmer." Louis chuckles, playfully hitting Harry's arm with his elbow.

"What's with your voice?" Harry asks. He knows Louis' morning voice and it doesn't sound like this.

"My throat's a bit sore. I'm alright, don't worry." Louis smiles weakly before he starts to cough.

"You're getting sick. Fuck, Lou, here." Harry takes off the sweater that the older boy had given him last night. "You need it. I don't want it to get worse."

Without any arguing Louis takes the sweater and puts it on, big smile covering his face.

"Why do you smile? Not that I mind, you have the most beautiful smile in the world." Harry stutters like a teenager talking to his crush.

"It smells like you." Louis blushes, looking down. "And I just really like that smell. Probably never going to wash this anymore."

Now it's Harry's turn to blush and he leans on Louis' shoulder.

"We're going back." The younger boy says when he sees the shore getting closer.

"We are..." Louis says softly, his throat hurting terribly. "What are you going to do about Kei?"

"Do about him? Louis, he is nothing. I think I made it pretty clear that I don't want anything from him. I don't get why he got so clingy."

"You were fucking." Louis blurts out without thinking.

Harry raises his eyebrow.

"Who told you that? Because that never happened, Lou."

"Kei was saying that to Bill and Kiersey, that you were good and stuff. It made me so angry." Louis' knuckles are getting white, trying to control his anger.

"Well, he lied. He wanted to touch me but I told him I don't want to. The only one that has ever touched me is still you, Lou. I promise, I swear, only you."

And Louis feels his heart beating faster, and he is a kind of proud, proud that Harry has only given himself to Louis, that that is still something that is only theirs.

"Is it bad that I say that I'm really happy to hear that?" Louis looks at the floor, feeling ashamed about his possessiveness.

"No, it makes me happy, another proof of how much you care about me. I love it." Harry hides his face in the crook of Louis' neck and the older boy immediately starts to play with his curls.

They are going to figure it out, and he is so happy about it.

It's only thirty minutes before they are back at the shore. Louis jumps off the boat first, helping Harry back on land as well by reaching out his hand again.

"Thanks, Lou." Harry smiles softly. "Can I maybe... Is it okay if I keep holding your hand?"

Louis bites his lip, but he can't keep the big smile from his face as he nods.

"Yeah, you can hold my hand. Thanks for asking, Hazza. It's really respectful of you. Don't ask it anymore though, grab it whenever you want. It's not crossing a boundary."

Harry blushes and makes the grip on Louis' hand stronger. Hands connected they walk over to the taxi.

During the ride back to the villa, Louis got sicker and sicker. He is coughing, sneezing and his throat is hurting. Both boys don't even pay attention to the new person in the villa that is Bill's ex when they arrive. Harry just wants to get Louis in bed.

"Take a hot shower while I go to the pharmacy." Harry says, his hand stroking Louis' hair. "It will help. I'll get you some medication for your throat and your cough."

"I'm tired, I want to sleep Hazza." Louis whines.

"You can sleep after your shower, Lou. Believe me, it will help. Now, I'm going to the pharmacy, do you need anything else?"

"Just want you to be back already."

Harry's heart skips a beat and he smiles.

"I'll be as quick as possible, love."

And Harry kept his word, arriving back in the room after fifteen minutes. He ran outside, bought the medication, and ran back, wanting to be with Louis again.

Louis is already in bed again, wrapped in blankets. Light snores are coming out of his mouth, it's really cute. Harry has to wake him up though, the boy needs to take the medication so he can get better.

"Louis..." Harry carefully nudges the boy. "Lou, babe I have your medication."

"'m tired Haz, please." Louis groans.

"I know you are but if you take these you'll get better. I made you tea."

Louis opens his eyes, takes his medication and sips from his tea before lying down again.

"Cuddle me, Haz." He mumbles. "Want you to cuddle me."

Harry takes off his shirt and lies down next to Louis in bed, this time being the big spoon.

"I forgot how clingy you are when you are sick. Don't worry, I love it. It's my chance to take care for you too, like you always do for me."

"Just shut up and hug me, curly."

Louis snuggles closer into Harry and the younger boy gladly puts his arms around the older one.

"I got you. Now go back to sleep, okay baby? You'll get better soon."

Harry doesn't get an answer, but Louis grabs his hand, holding it between his two and not even a few minutes later he hears the snoring again.

Harry is happy that Louis feels safe with him. He wants it to be like this forever.

He is head over heels for the boy lying in his arms.