Chapter 28

So this is written during my english class and my teacher is in the room and its kinda awkward

"I'm really not in the mood for this party." Harry sighs when Louis is getting ready. It's a blacklight one and Louis is putting glow in the dark make up on his face.

"Babe, we've skipped already like two or three evenings. We have to show our faces my love or we'll literally get kicked out off the show." Louis chuckles.

"And would that be a bad thing then?" Harry puts his arms around Louis, hugging him from behind and his head is resting on his shoulder. "I don't mind leaving this place."

Louis bites his lip because yes he wants to go back to London too but Harry mainly lives in LA.

What will happen between them when they're back?

"Can you help me with the make-up? I look horrible." Louis dodges the question, giving the paint to Harry.

Harry takes the paint, puts it on his lips, and kisses Louis' cheek, making the older boy giggle.

"Want to show everybody that you're mine." Harry leans in for a hug, pressing the tinner boy against him.

"I should go shirtless and you should cover my chest with different colours of your lips."

"Is this your way of asking me for some action Lou?" Harry wiggles his eyebrows, making Louis bite his lip.

"Take off your shirt then, lay down."

Louis listens to Harry, lying on his back on the floor, not wanting any paint on the sheets later. Harry takes the green paint, puts it on his lips and hovers over Louis. He can hear the older boy's breathing hitch and when his lips touch his chest, he can feel Louis' heartbeat going synchronic with his own.

Harry doesn't miss a spot, at least twenty pair of lips are printed on Louis' skin, all in green. The final kiss is put in Louis' neck.

"Now it's my turn."

Louis turns them around him sitting on top of Harry. He grabs the blue paint and puts it on his finger.

"What are you going to do?" Harry's breathing is heavy because of Louis sitting on his crotch, moving teasingly.

"I'm going to draw on your chest."

Louis' finger moves around Harry's four nipples, drawing hearts around them and another heart around his bellybutton.

When Louis has done that, he starts to write on Harry's chest.

"What are you writing?"

"You'll see." Louis grins, rolling off Harry.

The younger boy immediately stands up and runs towards the bathroom, smiling when he sees what Louis has written.

Don't touch unless you're Louis Tomlinson

"Not possessive anymore, huh?" Harry teases as he turns around.

"You literally kissed my whole upper body, showing everybody who I belong to." Louis says defensively.

A shriek leaves Harry's mouth when he feels Louis' hand on his ass and of course...

"Really Louis? Putting your blue hands on my white trousers? You little bitch. They were new!" Harry whines

"Like you can't afford another pair of white trousers. I'll even buy you a new one. You look perfect like this." Louis winks.

"Let me do the same to you."

"No."

"Louis!"

"You just want to touch my ass!" Louis laughs.

"Can't argue with that, can I?"

Louis shakes his head fondly but hands Harry the green paint anyway.

"Come on then, have a party." Louis shakes his ass in front of Harry and the younger boy swears that Louis just wants to tease him.

It's working.

So Harry covers his hands in paint and slaps Louis' ass, printing two hands on the boy's shorts.

"God, we look like strippers, don't we?" Harry says as he watches them together in the mirror.

"If you feel like stripping I'm not stopping you."

"You're a fucking tease, Louis."

"Mm" Louis finger lingers over Harry's side and his lips brush against the shell of Harry's ear.

"Let's go to the party then."

--

"I can't believe the two of you!" Danielle chuckles when the boys arrive around the pool. "Look at you? And you're telling me you're not together yet?" she raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms. "I mean, no one hear is covered in kisses and hearts with that paint."

"I think it's hot." Demi says winking at the boys.

"See, at least they know what they are talking about! Thanks, Demi!" Louis smiles at them, giving the girl a high five. "Someone want drinks? I'll go get them?"

"I'll come with you." Demi says and both of them walk over to the bar, making cocktails for their friends.

Harry is chatting with Danielle. He really gets along with the girl. She has been a good friend for Louis after Harry had left him and the younger boy really appreciates what the actress has done for the love of his life.

"So, should I grab us some crisps? I'm craving greasy food." Danielle puts her hands on her stomach, letting her head fall to the back dramatically.

"Please, Louis and I skipped dinner and I'm starving."

"Haven't eaten enough from each other huh?" the brunette teases.

"Shut up and get the crisps." Harry looks down to hide his blush.

And Danielle hasn't even left for a minute and Harry is joined by someone else.

"Hey, H."

"Please go away, Kei." Harry sighs. He can feel the other boy's eyes burning on his chest.

"He's not good for you, you know..." Kei mumbles, his finger going over Harry's chest.

Harry gasps when someone takes Kei by his shirt, pushing him against the wall.

"I think you can't read. It clearly says don't touch unless you're Louis Tomlinson. Are you?" Louis' eyes are spitting fire and his fist is clenching.

"Are you going to beat me again, huh? I'm not stopping you. Go on then, hit me. Too scared?"

Harry can see Louis' blood boiling and his hand moving. Harry runs over to him, grabbing Louis' hand. He really doesn't want him in trouble.

"Baby, don't do it." Harry whispers, one hand holding Louis' fist and the other on his shoulder. "It's alright, come on. He's not worth it."

Louis calms down quickly, something only Harry can make happen. He lets go off Kei and spits in his face.

"Leave him alone. Next time I will..."

"Lou, come on baby." Harry interrupts. " It's alright. Ignore him, yeah? He's not important to me, you are. Don't waste your breath, don't be violent."

And Louis listens to Harry

For now.