Chapter 32

Check the bottom of the page for more information about 'One new message from Harry'.

"I don't know about this, Tommo. Harry will freak out. As your captain I have to make sure that nothing happens between the two of you anymore." Niall looks at his best friend/ former band mate with a worried look on his face.

"Don't worry about it, Nialler. I have this under control." Louis looks confident. "Here is a paper. I wrote it all down what you have to do. You can't let me down on this one, Ireland."

And Niall reads the paper, his eyes sliding over the paper and a big smile appears on his face.

"So that's why you need...?"

"Yeah." Louis interrupts him. "Nothing more, I promise."

"Alright. I'm going to work on it now, Tommo. Is there something else you need now you're here?"

Louis shakes his head and a loud gasp leaves his mouth when he feels a pair of strong arms around him.

"I missed you, Tommo! When we're back in the UK we're going to do a band sleepover at mine okay?"

Louis chuckles and nods. It's always Niall that comes up with these sort ideas.

"If you want that, I'm alright Niall. I owe you big time. I should take a taxi back now, though. Harry is probably shitting his pants." Louis chuckles, thinking about his face when the tablet of terror went off.

That noise. That horrible noise. Everybody in the villa was panicking, and Louis just acted like he was as well, knowing that Niall must have heard him.

"I'll read it!" Taylor grabs the device and starts to read.

Louis Tomlinson, there is a taxi waiting for you in front of the villa.

Louis is cheering in himself, happy that Niall must have heard his message.

"What? No! Louis can't leave!" Harry pouts, immediately clamping himself on the older boy. "Lou, you can't leave the villa!"

"Baby, I'm not gone permanently. It's probably for a talk or something." Louis smiles, pushing a curl behind Harry's ear. "Don't worry. I'll be back."

"But what if they want to kick you out? Louis if you are going I am as well. I'm not staying here without my boyfriend."

And Louis can't help but always feel butterflies when Harry calls him boyfriend. Even though it's just for a few hours that they are back together, it feels like their relationship never stopped.

"Then I had to take my suitcases, Haz and that's not the case so don't worry. I'll probably get scolded because I beat Kei or something. I'll try to be back soon okay." Louis kisses Harry' forehead and then his lips. "I love you very much." Louis' eyes are shining when the words leave his lips because there is literally nothing that he means more than that.

"I love you too. Try to be back quickly okay? I'm missing you already."

"Don't worry, baby. You go hang out with Taylor, Demi and Danielle okay? And if Kei comes near you while I'm gone I will fucking feed him to the sharks."

Harry chuckles and nods.

"Okay then, go baby so you can be back again."

And now he is here with his Irish bandmate that he hasn't seen during their break and they are catching up and it's really nice.

"You want to see what Harry is doing?" Niall asks, showing the monitors.

Louis' eyes light up and he nods.