Chapter 7

Enjoy y'all xoxo

Not in this one yet, but some serious action is coming up. 

The game has been going on now for 3 days. The boys are flirting shamelessly, touching each other while walking by, winking from a distance, dancing seductively while looking over at the other from time to time.

And it's really not noticeable. Only Danielle and Taylor can see, them two being the ones knowing about their past and their game. But for the others it's really not clear that there is this sexual tension between the band mates. They know how to hide it, having quite some experience in that.

Oh the good old days of hiding, note the sarcasm.

And it's literally all fun and games when Louis gets Harry's attention and sometimes the taller boy sneaks in Louis' bed and tries to seduce him. Louis doesn't give in though. He is not that easy.

But then there is still Kei that follows Harry every single second of the day and Louis really just want to cut his dick off and throw it in the ocean.

Not that he is jealous or anything.

And to make it even worse, there is also his bestie Taylor Swift who is basically hanging on Harry's dick. Louis really loves it there.

Note the sarcasm again.

"You alright, babe?" Danielle walks over to Louis and takes place on his lap. "You look sad."

"I'm not sad." Louis mumbles, trying not to look at Kei and Harry who are in the pool together. They are all over each other and Louis needs a bucket to puke.

But that's too late. Danielle notices where Louis was staring at, or better who, and she sighs.

"This game is killing you. You're getting more and more hurt every time you see him with Kei. Talk to him, Louis. He doesn't know that he's hurting you when you also act like it's all just a game."

"It is just a game." Louis says stubbornly.

"We both know that's not the case. But Harry can't know if you jump on Bill's lap the second he arrives. The two of you have to stop trying to make the other jealous. It's sickening, really."

"I don't need your advice, talking about Bill." Louis leaves the brunette and walks over to the German singer, putting himself on his lap and kissing his cheek exactly like Danielle had predicted.

"Hi, gorgeous." Bill smiles. "I winked but I forgot I had my sunglasses on. I promise it was very seducing."

Louis chuckles and shakes his head.

"I'll take your word for it, huh."

Bill is biting his lip, checking Louis out. It makes Louis feel a bit uncomfortable.

The only boy that used to look at him like that is Harry and honestly it's all that Louis needs.

Luckily Louis gets saved by the sound of the Tablet of Terror. He quickly runs over the table and takes the device in his hand.

It's dating time! Or at least for four of you.

Kei and Bill, Danielle and Taylor, have fun on your double date!

Don't forget to pack your nightwear, ... or not.

And Louis knows that the second he is reading this, Niall must have a hidden camera somewhere, following all of this live before it is on tv, making the producers get rid of the people Louis and Harry are close with.

"So we are only with 5 that stay behind?" Joe asks.

Harry nods. "Yup, just the 5 of us. That's alright though. We can still party. We don't need them, and more space in our rooms." The curly boy winks secretly at Louis, making the older one bite his lip.