Chapter 26

hey guys , here is the chapter and i am so sorry again but this chapter is an insight of dev's mind . So enjoy ..

Chapter 26 :

Dev’s POV

I saw her storming out of the corridors , it feels like a part of my heart is going away . I think i shouldn't have said that but what did i do wrong .I was just protecting my friend .

"Dev lets go everyone is discussing about the project " Rishu pulled me to work on our science project .

We worked all day in library on our project but a lot was still left to complete ,So we thought to take this to someone’s house and work there. We decided to work on Rishu’s house. Nobody went to tuition since we got a project to complete . I texted shanny after school but she said she is having stomach ache but she was still pissed off .

“Hey dev , what you are thinking about ?” rishu asked to me .

“Nothing ,just some things .” I said not really in a mood to talk .

“Tell me if anything’s bothering you .” She said .

I decided to tell her since she wont stop bugging me , once I told her I am worried about shanaya and she got a stomach ache , her face fell . Like she is jealous that I am caring about her .

“I will be right back .” she left saying that .

I went on to work on the project and now that I am thinking I should give her some chocolates , I heard girls loves chocolates during stomach ache .Maybe a gift too , to makeup for the hurt I caused her-

“Oww” Rishu came holding her stomach and interrupted my thoughts .

“Are you fine ?” I asked

“Yeah my stomach is paining and I don’t know why , but its really hurting .” she said faking her stomach ache , even a child can tell that she is faking it . Yeah she is a bad liar but I noticed one thing . She is really jealous of shanaya , she just wanted to grab my attention . She don’t know that she got nothing on her , Shanaya is beautiful and perfect , in every way and Rishu don’t have anything on her , she is beautiful but I just love shanaya and I will love only her . No girl can match her beauty , smartness , witty and kind heart she have . Yeah I try to make her jealous by talking to other girls but she is still the only girl that can have my heart. i wanted to make her jealous but never i wanted to hurt her . Oh god I sound like a pussy , man what is this girl doing to me . I am totally in love with her .

“Dev , look my stomach is hurting .” Rishu said trying to grab my attention but she didn’t knew she never had my attention , one girl can only attract me and that’s shanaya .

“Sorry rishu but I gotta go , I have some work to do .” I left her house and went to think of something to gift shanaya .

I started walking to the gift shop , I know what I should do .

Shanaya’s POV :

God my stomach is hurting like hell , its like a bulldozer is crushing my stomach repeatedly. I am not texting dev and even he don’t have a sense . Cant he text me , if I am angry and asking not to text. I am frustrated , he don’t care about me and god is punishing me with this stomach ache .

*ring ring * My phone started ringing

I got up to answer it , “Hello .”

“Hey shanny ,can you let me in for a few minutes , I am standing outside your door” dev said from the other line . I am shocked because I was angry and said not to text , he didn’t tried to talk to me and suddenly he is standing outside my door .

“Wait what ? you are outside my house ?” I was confused

“Yeah I am outside your house , now please open the door .” he said pleadingly .

I went to open the door .

“What are you doing over at my house at 7 in evening ?”

“Now wont you let me in , its not a good way to welcome your guest shanny . You need to learn some manners .” he teased me and he got inside the house .

“My dad will be coming home in an hour , you can stay if you want to meet my dad .” He never wants to face my dad ,so I teased him .For sometime i forgot i was angry with him .

“Hahaha nice joke but I am here to give you this .” he gave me a box wrapped in gift wrapper , and a teddy bear . It was so overwhelming , I didn’t ever thought that he can be so caring . Here I was thinking he don’t care about me , when he just bought me a gift and a teddy just because of this stomach ache .

“Aww so sweet of you .” and that ladies and gentlemen is how my anger vanished replacing love . I went to hug him and kissed his cheek then he left .

I opened my gift and found a box of chocolates . I went to text him

“Hey thanks for chocolates and that teddy bear , he is a cute teddy , just like you , by the way what are these gifts for ? its not my birthday .”

“That chocolate was for stomach ache and that teddy is for the other day we had fight , I am not cute , I am sexy and you know it ;) .” he said

Then he left and texted when he reached. Then i went to have dinner , texted him, ate chocolates and hugged my teddy while going to sleep with a smile on my face. This day sure started as hell but ended with sweet chocolates and kisses , ah nothing can spoil my mood not even that bitch .

--/\--

how was it ? do tell me ,, and i really dont get time to write so please guys dont force me to update soon . I write when i feel like writing :)