chapter 23

Hey friends , i am here with a chapter but its kind of sad , i felt bad while writing it .. :(

chapter 23

Next day we were texting but you can tell that we are becoming distant towards each other .I went to my class and hung out with manu , it in turn made Dev more angry . But I wont just give up my friendship like that , he has to understand this .

It was recess time , manu said she had heard that BITCH aka tulika is back in school. After Dev left school , she also changed schools and this year she is again in our school . I knew she liked dev that’s the reason why I asked dev not to talk to her , but he was always so oblivious of her evil intentions . Now I have dev and I am not going to let that bitch come in between us . I was walking towards school ground to join my friends for lunch , when I saw dev and bitch interacting .

“Hey , where were you ?” swati asked me but I was distracted , busy glaring at the bitch . When dev noticed my my presence he turned and smiled at me . So ladies and gentlemen I grinned back at him , the anger long forgotten . That’s what love does to a person .

After school, we had tuitions . Manu came to pick me up ,then it started raining so we thought of bunking tuitions . It feels so awesome when rain drops fell on your face and you are driving in full speed , wind blowing your hairs everywhere and the relaxed feeling you get . Then our scooty slipped on the wet road and here I was in home laying on bed in fever and body pain .

All this while I forgot to text Dev and then I received a call

“Where were you ? and are you okay ? is everything alright ? why aren't you replying my texts?” he started asking questions one after another .

“oh god damn it , calm down dev . I was okay I was in tution , that’s why I didn’t text you .” I said calmly so that he can calm down . I lied to him about tution otherwise if he get to know I was with manu he will kill me  and that too I got hurt .

“Calm down ?? you telling me to calm down , I didn’t knew where were you how can I calm down . Don’t you dare to lie to me , I can sense you are hiding something but why ?” he was furious and I don’t know what to say .

“I knew you would get angry that’s why I didn’t tell you .its my life and I have every right to do what I want and I don’t need anyone’s permission before going out .” now I was angry , he cant control me and he obviously doesn’t own me .

“I wanted to know where are you going so that if anything happens to you I will be able to be there to protect you . But you have to behave childish.” he hit all the wrong buttons and we fought for another hour .

Next day I went to school , everyone was talking about the event  that’s taking place the next month .Science Exhibition , our school’s one of the biggest event that every student awaits for . Since I took commerce so this event doesn’t affect us but if anyone wants then they can prepare a maths project to present in the exhibition. In recess I was walking towards school grounds when I heard that dev is getting paired with his old fling and that my friends hurts a lot .

I went towards my friends to forget about what I heard but it seems like it’s the talk of the town.

“hey shanny you heard about the group from science section ?” manu asked but I knew what was she intending to ask . I tried to avoid it .

“no , what about the group ?”

“this year the science section is preparing to make a single group and present only one project, that group consists of dev and his friends including that bitch .”

Oh god !! why is it feeling like my heart is shattering into pieces and I cant do anything to hold back my tears .

“I need to go to washroom “

I said and ran towards school building , towards washroom. I went into a toilet and cried my eyes out , when I heard the bell ringing I was not in a mood to attend rest of the classes . I heard opening the door so I quickly wiped my eyes and washed my face .

“I was thinking of going home , lets call it sick and leave .”

She said and I knew it by looking into in her eyes that she knew I was crying , so she dropped me to my house and left .I am so grateful to have her as my best friend , she knew when to speak and when to leave me alone . I am not going to give up her friendship for anyone not even DEV .

--/\--

So what you guys thinking ? how was it ? and did anyone noticed that tulika is the same girl i have mentioned in the first chapter .If anyone have any doubts then just text me or comment with your question .Thank you :) have a great day and happy durga puja to all indians , may goddess durga bless you