chapter 12

Sorry guys for the late upload.I am editing this story hope one day i will make this book error free.. keep reading..:)

chapter 12 :

i am walking towards the street dev asked me to wait when i saw a red mercedes coming , Dev was looking my way .He came out of the car and walked towards me ,his eyes were roaming all over my body .He is cheking me out , i was wearing black jeans with a baby pink plain tee.
"you look beautiful .." dev said.
i blushed and muttered a thanks, the butterflies in my stomach went off.He opened car door for me like a gentlemen.He was very rich that i know but this car shows that he is filthy rich .He took his car just so i can watch this movie. He is so cute.
"So what movie you want to watch ?" He looked towards me .
"whatever you guys want."
"Okay "
We reached in a few minutes he parked his car and came to open the passenger door for me.We saw our group all waiting for us
"Hey we are getting late come on guys move fast ..I dont want to miss my movie " Swati is as crazy as me for Salman khan.

we went to take our seats .first seat was occupied by vikas ,then priyank ,nikki,rohan ,swati , me and last Dev.
yeah just my luck.I had to be seated next to dev.Oh lord what had i done to have such cruel fate.
i just couldnt concentrate on movie.How can you watch a movie when a handsom guy is sitting next to you.Whenever i turned i saw him staring at me.So i lost my patience and busted.
"What is your problem Dev ? Is there something on my face ?"
His cheeks became red and he look so adorable while blushing But wait ..
Dev is blushing ?? i must be imagining it.Yeah he dont blush i am probably imagining it.
"yeah you are more intresting than this movie " .I was catch offguard by this.Is he flirting with me ? nope its not possible i am too plain for him .This movie is really very boring.
"Yeah this movie is kind of boring but hey no need to compare me .I know i am not that entertaining ."
I was hurt by his comparision.
"No no you took it the wrong way.I meant to say that i cant bear this movie but you are so beautiful that i can watch you whole day ... and my whole life "
He whispered the last part.Now i was blushing.Thank god its dark .He thought i am beautiful. Does he meant whatever he said ?

No shanaya its only words ,remember he is a player .He has his way with words.He says this to every girl.The inner voice in my head said.But realising it ,my heart ached a little.Suddenly i remembered something .
"So why you left school ?"
His face became blank.Devoid of any emotion.
"I was bored of this school.I needed a break so i left ".

Dev's Pov :

"So why you left school ?"
She asked me .i was blown away by her question.
"I was bored of this school .I needed a break so i left."
i cant tell her the truth so i made up a lie.I still remember the day she stopped talking to me i became an empty shell walking like a zombie .I was so heartbroken that whole school got a whiff about it.Suddenly the heartthrob of the school was left heart broken .It was a breaking news for all.Whenever i used to see her in class or corridor i wanted nothing more than just beg on my knees for her to accept me .Then the feelings just became unbearable so i asked my parents to send me to the boarding school in dehradun that they wanted me to join since i was a junior.I thought if i stayed away from her the pain in my heart will become less But i was wrong,the two years when i was miles away i just wished that somehow i just get to see her ,feel her presence. i missed her beautiful eyes,heart warming smile and her silky brown hair,when sunlight hit her hairs it seems red.Beautiful.

So i decided that i will go back and win her heart.I will never give up on her.The day i came back i knew it was her birthday so i bought her favourite chocolates.I didnt want to tell her it was from me so i just kept it at her bench.Now i am not going to cry like a baby .I know she loves me so i just need her to realise and accept it.Every girl is on my feet so there had to be some charm in me.I just have to try my luck.Yeah i can do it.So its my mission to win her heart and maker her mine.

Beware Miss shanaya malhotra ,Dev is on a mission to win your heart.

I am coming to sweep you off your feet.

--/\--

Yipee ..
lets see if Dev succeds on his mission or not.. ;)
i am in love with dev.I hope he will break through the walls around her.
So what you guys think ? please comment..