chapter 24

Hey guys .. I know i am very late and this chapter may be very bad but i am sorry i dont time to write .. So read it and tell me about the errors in comments ..

Chapter 24 :

Next day i woke up with a headache and stuffy nose . Crying at nights were a usual event now . Everyday we will fight and end up at me crying all night . Its 6 am and i am too tired to go to school but i have to, so i got up to get ready for school .

Exhibition fever is high now , everyone is busy in making their project as perfect as they can . So Dev is also busy , working on his project all day in school library . School then tutions then home , he dont get time to talk and if we talk it results in an argument then we wont talk properly all day . Its a routine for us now .

I reached school and went to my first class , i spotted manu and went to sit beside her .

"Hey shanny , why are you looking so ... " manu started saying but trailed off looking at my expression. She knew i was not in a mood to joke around and saying i look horrible will only make me cry more .

"I am fine " i muttered , not in a mood to talk to anyone.

It was lunch now and i was already feeling tired. I was walking to find my friends when Dev spotted me in the hallway . We both were angry at each other so he just went away with his friends . Then that bitch came out of her class and he went to talk to that bitch .
What the ...

How could he , he knew i hate her and he went to talk to her right infront of my eyes. I hate my life now . Tears were forming in my eyes and i knew if i waited any longer they would start falling , so i ran away .
I hate you dev , i really want to .

Dev POV

I saw shanny walking in the hallway but i was angry so i walked where ever my friends were going . Then i saw tulika came out of her class , i knew shanny didn't like her so i went to talk to her . Why ?

Because shanny needs to learn a lesson that she cant go against my wish and meet with that slut manpreet . So i went to talk to tulika whom shanny hate . Tit for tat .I wanted to make her feel jealousy and i am succeeding .

After scholl we still had a lot of work to be done on this project so we decided to do it at someone's house . Everyone suggested to do it at tulika's house , it would be easy to reach there .

After a few hours of working on this project we left for our home . Next day as usual i and shanny just had normal conversation . She was becoming distant and i am too busy in my project to do something . She doesn't listen to me and that makes me angry , she is just so stubborn . But i will teach her how it feels when someone doesn't listen to what other one is saying . I will talk to the girl she doesn't want me to talk .

After school we had tutions today but my friends decided to watch a movie . So we bunked our class and went to watch a movie and told shanny i am in tution will text her after tution . I was sitting beside tulika , she was a nice girl to talk to . She is not that bad as shanny thinks she is .
I think i may be developing some feelings for her .

After reaching my home i decided to text shanny and inform her i had my dinner and ask her if she had too .

Again we had a fight about her friend annd my friends . She doesn't like my friends and i dont like her . Her friends bunk classes and pass their time in corridors but when i say that she should change her group they are a bad influence , then she doesn't listen me . Now that just fuels my anger more and i went to call tulika . We talked till 3 in the morning .

Next day in school i heard rumours about me and tulika everywhere but its just normal for this school . Day went by working on our project and i want this project to be the best . Many times i saw shanny here and there in corridors but we didn't talk to each other . On the other hand i was coming close to tulika , she is nice to talk to , funny , witty and smart . We are working on the same project so we spent a lot of time together .

" Hey you seen that girl , tulika . She is so hot man " i heard a guy saying some dirty things about her and man was i feeling anger .

" Who do you think you are talking about , mind your language dude " i was now red from rage .

" Who are you to tell me how to talk about her " this guy is provoking me to just punch on his face .

" Are you his boyfriend or what !! Teaching me how to talk about her !!"

In anger i didn't thought what i was saying and i was even shocked what i said after that .

" Yes i am her boyfriend , now say what were you saying " I went and punched him on his face , we had a fight and i was sent to principal's office .

Now that is the hottest topic in school . I didn't thought what i was saying . Infact Now a days i dont feel like myself , although i dont regret punching that guy . nobody can say shit about her and get away with that. He deserved that punch .

--/\--

Thank you all for reading and waiting fir it patiently .. So its 4 am here and i need to sleep , i have a lot of work in morning . Bye guys , love all my fans :) :*