chapter 18

Hola guys.. how are you :) i know i made all you guys wait a lot but i cant help it.So i uploaded  this chapter .It is short but a little bit romantic.i wrote this story but its actually my friend's love story... moreover this chapter is edited by real life shanaya. :)

Chapter 18 :

"love you baby " the text read.

"Whom are you texting ?" manu asked and i just smiled like a love sick puppy.

Last night we talked until 3:00 a.m. ,then we went to sleep.In morning school was at 7:00 so manu woke me up one hour before so we can be on time.I wanted to sleep but she dragged me out of bed .It was 6:30 and we were having our breakfast , meanwhile i was texting dev.She knew me and dev are both madly in love with each other.

"Oh god i am just fed up of your phone.Its just last night you were talking to him and now again you are texting ,knowing you will see him in school." it was true but it seems like i can't control myself from texting him and he is also texting back so i can't stop myself from talking to him.

"Okay fine ,i am sending last text telling him i am leaving.Then we can go to school."

We reached school,i got out from the car .We were walking towards our assembly ground for the morning prayer. whlie we were standing in a queue i turned to share a word with swati and i noticed Dev staring at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.I blushed and he winked at me .The prayer started and our teacher scolded him to stand straight .After the prayer ended,boys started teasing him by taking my name and all he could do was just smile idiotically. Then the bell rang we hurried for our class.

Now it was time for lunch break, everybody was out for their lunch but i just remembered i forgot my water bottel in my class.I was walking towards my desk and i felt his presence around me but before i could turn ,i felt his warm lips on my bare back.A tingling sensation spread throughout my  body and i moaned with pleasure.When i opened my eyes i saw him smirking at me.He winked at me and left the classroom.I blushed thinking what just happened

"Okay ,that was very romantic "

archana said and she smiled an evil smile.With that she ran towards where our group was having lunch.Oh no she is probably going to tell the whole school about the kiss.They all will tease me till my death.

School finally ended with very much teasing and smirking at dev's part.He enjoyed when i blush. Damn that idiot !!

But he is my idiot .My inner voice exclaimed.

--/\--

So thats it.. please comment and tell me if there are mistakes